^ In the context of the game, players should be asleep at night. The rule is implemented more for mods not having to worry about players doing something stupid whilst they are organising flips and night actions.  I don't mind too much if people speak but I'd prefer if it wasn't serious stuff.

I remember very little about this cartoon so I'm phoning in on the flavour. Sorry folks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnk6aXe5Umc

hqdefault.jpg

Peaj, Town Vanilla, Rocko has been killed Night 2!

It is now Day 3. 3 Town players and 2 Mafia players remain! If you lynch another town player, THE MAFIA WILL WIN.  Day 3 will end at 7pm on the 10th or when a majority vote occurs.

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 3

Players not voting: Alpengeist, Matt Creek, Paige, Pluk, Tommy

... I think I've worked out that Paige is a townie. So if I'm right about Tommy and Alpengeist has just voted for Tommy he must be a good guy too. I'm good, which means once tommy is out of the way I think mattcreek is the other mafia to go for.

My thoughts, jjust incase I don't make it through the night...

Or I could be eliminating the competition ;) But no, seriously, Tommy has been acting too supportive of the townies to cover up that he is potentially part of the Mafia. 'Not a fellow townie', and using other strategies such as the voting of JamminGamer because he nominated Josh to sway the votes, however, if Jammin was mafia (which we know he's not now he's lynched) he could've just killed him in the night time! This also adds to Tommy voting first on almost every occasion in order to get people to side with him. It's the ones trying to demonstrate they are good people that are the shady ones!

Although admittedly my night actions have been a failure as I haven't been able to save either players from being killed

Pluk has had it in for me since the beginning; if I was Mafia I would've got rid of him in the first instance

You are either in the mafia or incompetent. Either way...

I agree and understand many of the points raised. It does seem odd in itself as to why Matt has been so quiet... If I recall correctly he's only really posted to lynch people, I don't remember any introduction of sorts

But I do really see pluk and Alex's points so

##vote Tommy

The sun rises of this terrifying special and only 3 cartoons are left!

doctor-snuggles-4f80be5e92234.png

pluk, Town Doctor, Dr Snuggles has been killed Night 3. It is now Day 4. 2 Town players remain. 1 Mafia player remains.

THIS IS THE LAST DAY. If a Town player is lynched, the Mafia player will win. If the Mafia player is lynched, the Town will win. Deadline is Monday 7pm or when a majority is reached (2 votes).

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 2

Players not voting: Alpengeist, Matt Creek, Paige

Put on a good show please.

tumblr_l8cqxxsHV71qcm4tzo1_500.png

Nooooooo!

Not Pluk, he could've helped us town folk and such a helpful guy.

Hmmm, who's the Mafia and who's my other town folk, I don't really know, is Paige keeping quiet whilst Alex may be playing along, it's such a tough one.

Ŵhichever of you is the true town folk, please don't lynchme as I'm just a normal innocent town folk like yourself.

Alex has been just as keen as Tommy was now I think about it- and he hasn't really introduced himself either... But would he go as far as drawing attention to and ridding of someone who was on his side? I'm not so sure.

Matt, on the otherhand, has only been voting- and he was the last to vote for Tommy, as though it was his attempt to prove himself... If he was innocent then surely he'd see that Tommy was basically dead, and not bother...

Hard to call, but I'm tipping more towards Matt here, pluk drew my suspicion. Apologies if you're innocent, but it all seems logical... Seeing as Alex was onto you along with pluk..

##vote Matt Creek

If only I had my magical broch, then I could prove I'm the one who's on the town side and not on the Mafia and change in to my sailor self.

If I go next, I can guarantee you the Mafia will win.

Anything Alex did in regards to tommy was for us to gain his trust and eventually rule the town.

I'm far to much of an emotional school kid these days.

I have sat in my lab thinking about this, and I've weighed things up, and it makes sense, how could I have been so stupid! No wonder Alex was so keen to bring tommy up, only 1 mafia player has to make it, so through sacrificing the louder, more obvious tommy who was an easier target- he's slipping through the net. Also I still haven't any idea who his character is... Could he not think of a guise?!

##unvote