~Drumroll please...~

The final showdown. Matt was certain of who the last mafia and wasted no time. Paige also knew the truth of who the last member of the Mafia was...

inspector_gadget_hd_cartoon_wallpaper-wi

Alpengeist, Town Cop, Inspector Gadget has been lynched on Day 4!

By process of elimination...

G5kb4wi.jpg?1

Matt Creek, Town Vanilla, Sailor Matt has been killed Night 4!

ALL HAIL OUR CARTON CHAMPION! THE TOWN HAVE LOST. THE MAFIA HAVE WON.

Skeletor-spoo.jpg

Paige, Mafia Vanilla, Skeletor has won!

"WHO NEEDS SKIN TO WIN THIS GAME. BOW DOWN TO THE ONE TRUE RULER." The Skeleton stares off into the distance, remembering his one true friend, Ice King

tumblr_m4rh39Lwuk1qbclhzo1_500.gif

Thank you pluk for trying to protect me on Night 1, even if you're efforts were blocked!

And yeah, cheers Paige for killing me so soon. All I wanted to do was to be the very best, like no one ever was. Alas, I could not explore this new region to see if there were any Pokemon I could catch to understand the power that's inside...

Thanks Turtle for running this again, was fun! Would love to see another one run in the future (if you have the time of course! :P ); this one seemed to go quite smoothly this time, even if it finished quite quickly.

Yeah, thanks for this turtle. I had more idea this time!

I somehow misunderstood the relevance of how my power was blocked, somehow thinking that as I was blocked from saving Paige meant she must be good. Looking at it now I have no idea how I came to that conclusion! That's what through me right off the scent. Damn you Paige.