Official TPM Guildford Meet 2015

AJ

Good morning all of you wonderful people! ;) I'm very excited to officially announce plans for our Guildford Meet 2014! As usual you had the power to vote and you changed the date of the meeting once again so the meet is on Saturday 31st January 2015.

Here is a link so you know how to get there
http://www.guildfordspectrum.co.uk/content/view/14/31/

The Outline of the day will be as follows:

Meet by the stairs outside the Guildford Spectrum between 11:30am and 12pm as shown in a cheeky helpful picture below (in case you don’t know the area). This then gives us time to go into the Spectrum and get are skates and lockers ready to hit the Ice as soon as the session starts at 12:30. Price’s are yet to be confirmed for 2014 but at the moment they are approximately £5.90 for the session and £1.90 for the Skate Hire (10p more than last year ;) ). During the skating session those who do not want to skate can be a spectator to all the comedy you’ve been framed moments of us falling over (and maybe get the cheeky video clip :P ). The session will finish at 2pm where those who have not come to Skate and only want to show up for the meal and bowling can meet us within the Ice Skating arena. From here this is where times become approximate. We will then go to eat within the spectrum which currently offers a Wimpy (Burgers), Trattoria (Pizza), The View (Like the 360 Bar), Costa Coffee (Coffee ;) )& The Strikes Bar (Drinks), so this should cater for everyone’s different tastes. After we have eaten and before those skaters leave who do not want to bowl we have The Return Of The Group Photo so you can all have a picture to remember your day. Then we will get to play 2 games of bowling which is priced at £5.50 each which should provide a good amusing end to the day.

The event will approximately finish around 6pm if you want a rough estimate and after which you will be free to do whatever you please ^_^ .

I will be handing out my phone number for everyone who is attending the meet that day, should there be any problems. We aim to stay together as a group for the day, going from one activity to the next, enjoying getting to know people you share very similar interests with, the idea is to just go with the flow and enjoy the day with some awesome people. Whilst we cannot force you to stay with the group, it is the general purpose of these meets! You will have my number if you become split so by all means use it. The meets are a fantastic laugh and everyone is invited, even if you’ve never posted before or been to any kind of meet at all. If it's your first meet, I understand it can be nerve breaking - but we were all there at one point so know how it feels, please don't let this stop you from attending - Once there you'll be part of the group in no time!

Once again, everyone will have my phone number so please use it on the day :D If anyone has any issues or concerns or even nervous about coming, feel free to post here, or PM myself and I will get back to you as soon as possible. If you feel like my response is taking too long another member of the team will be more than happy to help. We will all try and help you out as much as we can.

Please PM me or post here to say if you’re attending (and which parts your attending). I’ll update the lists where appropriate!

Meeting place is around these stairs outside the spectrum.

post-3028-0-57483500-1355962400_thumb.jp

Attending Meet (14)

J.S217
Iannem
Londoner
MattyMoo
Mer
Mr. Fish
Peaj
Ryan
Scarycoasterboy with Celia Mae
Smidget
Styles

TN Jonny
Toofpikk

Let's make this meet great - and people spread the word!

1.  Saturday 3rd January 2015
  2.  Sunday 4th January 2014
  3.  Saturday 17th January 2014
  4.  Sunday 18th January 2014
  5.  Saturday 24th January 2014
  6.  Saturday 31st January 2014

keep-calm-and-get-to-the-tardis-4.png

(Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this meet.  I'll be at uni and my one visit back to Surrey during the term will be in February - sorry!)

I should be OK for 18th! :D

I'll train it up there and back unless Smidget and Ian fancy giving me a lift back again ;) (Thanks muchly for that last time!)

PRO TIP: If we are going to go for a meal in the evening, we should ring at lunch time to book for the evening. That was fun last year, trying to get 13 of us in to any of Guildford's restaurants last minute :P