Official TPM Guildford Meet 2015

AJ

Its been a long, long, long while since I have properly been to a TPM meet, put me down as a maybe but I'm going to try my hardest to get to this meet and as many as I can get to this year, missed the lols and people who went when I went, I want to have fun again, plus I'm very flexible with work, and flexible with college as well apart from may and early june for exam time, so I hope to make it to this and to as many meets as I can do this year :)

I've had a couple of people contact me asking if we are doing a night stay at the travelodge like we we did 2 years ago. I am more than happy to do so if people are interested. It would be approximately £20 per person for the night. Contact me/ post here if you would like to do it and I'll book it - We could even go swimming at the spectrum the next day as peeps have mentioned that in the past :D

I've had a couple of people contact me asking if we are doing a night stay at the travelodge like we we did 2 years ago. I am more than happy to do so if people are interested. It would be approximately £20 per person for the night. Contact me/ post here if you would like to do it and I'll book it - We could even go swimming at the spectrum the next day as peeps have mentioned that in the past :D

Oh yes!

I think Frankie & Bennys should return too :P