The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman

Pretty surprised to see there's no thread for this! Surely a ride so epic in every way deserves its own discussion? ;)

Spiderman is currently my all-time favourite ride. I remember it being one of the focuses of a theme park documentary I was watching a good 10 years back, showing behind the scenes footage and also footage of the ride itself...and when the famous finale to the ride was displayed, my mind was blown. Consequently, in the summer of 2008, I finally had the chance to give this a ride once and for all! :D

SPOILERS:

Edited by Tommy
[spoiler]

You didn't spoiler...? You... Didn't... Spoiler... 

Whoooops! Sorry about that. Just edited that bit out! (of course the POV is optional)

Anyway, on other matters...

I remember it being one of the focuses of a theme park documentary I was watching a good 10 years back, showing behind the scenes footage and also footage of the ride itself

I think this is what I'm on about:

SPOILERS:

Edited by Tommy
[spoiler]

You didn't know a video titled 'Spider-Man ride POV' would contain spoilers...? You... Didn't... Know...

Oi, Coasterdude since edited out some of his post which openly commented about the finale of the ride. He's now respectfully removed it, but really? I wouldn't watch a POV if I didnt want it spoilt, I'm really not that stupid.