'I'm a Celebrity' Attraction - 2015

JoshC.

I'm not sure how it was before but they it looked like they were setting up a small booth area in the corner of the inferno shop and doing some work on the inferno exit by the shop, couldn't really see where IAC will exit.

We are by coincidence planning a return trip on the 27th as my son has an inset day, and my son has already said he wants to go through the maze....

What concerns me is whether they'll use real bugs. We all know just how eager kids are to squish the poor things!

They won't use real bugs.  They've mentioned it many times when asked on social media.  I imagine they could even have some animal rights issues if they did.

----

Personally, I think this attraction will be worthwhile for the Ant and Dec banter alone to be honest...

This attraction has just, ruined Inferno. I'm sorry. It could be completely irrelevant but all this new signage all over Inferno's exit the 'Hall of Fame' and crap like that is crazily tacky, and I can only presume it has something to do with the new photo area coming in, as it's all Picsolve stuff....

I agree, the two should be kept separate, as what does I'm a Celebrity have to do with a volcano theme?

Yet another well themed area destroyed!

Well they DO both have a common theme. Jungle! I guess this is what Thorpe have in mind and I can definitely see the potential! (After all, we have a jungle themed Pizza Pasta to go alongside IAC!)

This attraction has just, ruined Inferno.

Wow. I'm all for opinions, but these are mental. In what way does one existing destroy or ruin the other? Because 'exit through the shop' is such an intrinsic part of the Inferno experience. 

Really?

This attraction has just, ruined Inferno.

Wow. I'm all for opinions, but these are mental. In what way does one existing destroy or ruin the other? Because 'exit through the shop' is such an intrinsic part of the Inferno experience. 

Really?

It's funny, when I first saw the sign I thought "Well that's a neat little thing to add but I bet people will hate it".

What was Inferno's exit before this? A walkway. What's Inferno's exit now? A walkway with a sign. The sign does nothing to detract from Inferno's experience and adds a silly bit of fun to Inferno's / IAC's shop . It's a little addition, which was completely unnecessary, to add a bit of fun and feel to a shop.

People really do complain about ANYTHING don't they?

I thought the whole shop has been changed to fit in with I'm a Celebrity? That's what I was moaning about, as I don't feel that it's a big enough attraction to justify taking over a shop aimed for a much bigger attraction.

Less than a quarter of the shop.

How about you wait to see it for yourself before you form such a strong opinion? It might make you seem less ranty and mental.

I was going by photos posted to the TPM Facebook page which gave the impression that it was more than just one section of the shop.

how long until it's covered in chewing gum and graffiti?..

Probably very long considering people won't have time to throw chewing gum and graffiti it, since you'll be walking through it?

How much graffiti and chewing gum is on Saw Alive, for example.