'I'm a Celebrity' Attraction - 2015

JoshC.

^^ but the actual logo has that colour scheme so then it'd look a little ridiculous.

With regards to the general 'will they play the advert on non-ITV channels' speculation, it was played in full on Sky Atlantic about 10 minutes ago, so it can't be much of an issue/an agreement has been made or something to that effect.

Been seeing it on MTV for a few days too, as expected it doesn't mention ITV so there's no problem. Also noticed the opening date is hidden in small T&C text with no mention on the voiceover. iItwould be very easy to think it's open now, wonder how many people that will catch out this week?

When I was at Thorpe yesterday, I was somewhat confused when I entered an I'm A Celeb area leaving Inferno. It just wasn't right, IMO. Granted, it was themed really well, and I thought the flooring was great. It just seemed in the wrong place. Do any if you fountains of knowledge know if this will be changed?

When I was at Thorpe yesterday, I was somewhat confused when I entered an I'm A Celeb area leaving Inferno. It just wasn't right, IMO. Granted, it was themed really well, and I thought the flooring was great. It just seemed in the wrong place. Do any if you fountains of knowledge know if this will be changed?

I also noticed today whilst I was there, that the exit of the maze appears to be a tube slide? There were a few maintenance guys testing it out after my ride on Nemesis around 1pm. Also, I have to say that whilst the maze building looks like it's ready for Friday, it looks like they have quite a bit of landscaping and tidying up to do around it!

Well tragic is certainly one word for that monstrosity. The same tacky queue as the dodgems, horrific wooden fence and a plastic sign stuck on it. Do Thorpe understand that a themed experience should be from the start of the queue not the ride. I will admit that my view is rather extremely negative on it but look at it. That is going to be sitting opposite the new dark ride for crying out loud. 

At least they have done the inside.