Adventure World-Warsaw

TPJames

I imagine this won't attract much attention on this forum, however I think this is a particularly exciting development to Europe arriving in June this year!

Adventure World Warsaw will contain several major features including a massive entertainment village, a theme park, a water park and two hotels. The theme park will be the first ever theme park to set foot in Poland and the water park will be the largest water park in the whole of Poland. The total cost of this project before opening is to be set around €620million and the resort plans to expand in the future.

The theme park itself will contain 6 themed lands with over 50 guest experiences including 24 themed rides. It is said to include high adrenaline coasters, water rides, carousels and speciality themed performances and shows.

As it's something I'm likely to visit in the near future, I am particularly excited about this project! Have a look below:

http://www.adventureworldwarsaw.com/park-en/

I swear this got cancelled at some point last year...

We've heard pretty much nothing of the project since there were some dodgy dealings going on about two years ago, plus other parks have sprung up in Poland (Energylandia for example popped up last year out of nowhere)...

No idea if there's any recent updates on this one though...