Your Perfect Plate?

Ryan

After the distressing scenes witnessed in Pizza/Pasta at Thorpe Park over the size of their plates, I got thinking about my ideal food carrier. Would it be circular, square, deep, wide, metal, paper? There are just so many different varieties on offer and this is a place for you to post your ideal buffet plate. It's an absolute disgrace that Thorpe's plates are only small enough for 3 slices of pizza at a time, clearly someone in Merlin has never been to a high class pizza buffet restaurant such as Buzz Lightyear's Pizza Planet at Disneyland.

I'll kick it off with a fairly basic plate, but feel free to be a bit more adventurous with your choices. Hopefully Thorpe Park will take notice of this topic and change their plates to something that suits our needs much more efficiently. 

plate.jpg

So tell me TPM, what would your favourite plate be?

I, personally, like a glass plate. Large in size and deep in thickness. The beauty of glass shines throughout, the minimalistic values contrasting with the futuristic tones, but it is still simple. The atmosphere of having glass plates is one that is not only graceful, but classy and elegant. With glass you can tell if there is any dirt left, or any food left, also the sound of cutlery scratching across the cool tones is one that reminds me of the beautiful sound of a new born baby crying for the first time.

My perfect plate is actually this:

Vanity-License-Plates3.jpg

The white metalic texture is unique to the Americans in their number plate style. The worn textures upon the metal signifies it's age and resiliance, and we can clearly see it belongs in a notorious place, named california. Unfortunately you can only fit 2 slices of pizza on this plate, but the blue font really does shine out, and screams at you, 'Ms Poo'