Rita Or Rock n' Rollercoaster?

Garyy

Which do you find more thrilling?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you find more thrilling?

• Rita
    • Rock n' Rollercoaster
    • Unsure

Both rides are exactly the same so this poll is foolish imo.The only difference is that RNRC is in the dark. The launch is the same on both.

See, I've been saying this all along. Same with Stealth and Rita, I just cannot see any bloody difference between them.

• 3 months later...

I really should learn to post at the same time as my vote, either way I'd still say RNRC.

RNRC is a Heavily themed indoor inverting coaster with a number of different audio / light shows available each time a train is launched, whereas Rita is well....erm, it's like when you choose a pre-made coaster layout on RCT and accidentally plonk it down somewhere. The ride itself is "ok" but ruins the whole Dark Forest vibe as it's stuck in this like UGland tundra.

Went on Rita for the first time since 2008 today and geez am I glad that I have been missing it on my other visits. This is my review of Rita written as simply as possible:

1) The launch was not that strong and just made me think of how much better the Stealth Launch is.

2) The first corner was jolty and the first hill was rough

3) I put my hands by my neck for the rest of the ride to stop it from slamming into the restraints.

4) I got off and collected my bag with sore shoulders and a very sore neck.

Rock 'N' Rollercoaster all the way.

What on earth is this topic :lol:

How can these two be compared!? They are two very different Rollercoasters, it be like comparing The Swarm to Experience Everest, two very different rollercoasters, two very different experiences

Disagree on the basis that both Rock'n'roller and Rita are launch rollercoasters and start with the letter R. It would be like comparing The Swarm with Furius Baco. Both very different rides, but both comparable.