Official Legoland TPM Meet 2015 25-05-2015

AJ

What Day/s can you attend Legoland?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What date/s can you attend Legoland?

• Saturday 2nd May 2015
    • Sunday 3rd May 2015
    • Monday 4th May 2015
    • Saturday 9th May 2015
    • Saturday 16th May 2015
    • Saturday 23rd May 2015
    • Sunday 24th May 2015
    • Monday 25th May 2015

• 2 weeks later...

There could be a possibility that I can no longer attend this meet. It all depends on how major this rail strike that's happening on the bank holiday Monday and the tuesday is. Will keep checking to see if I will be affected or not and will let you know if I can come or not! 

Darn, just realised this myself. I'll keep checking but otherwise I may have to sit this one out.

There could be a possibility that I can no longer attend this meet. It all depends on how major this rail strike that's happening on the bank holiday Monday and the tuesday is. Will keep checking to see if I will be affected or not and will let you know if I can come or not! 

Same here Tbh It is really Unfortunate  :(

Right, at this moment in time, I can definitely not go to this meet unfortunately. Unless this strike gets called off, it will be impossible for me to get home and I think this is going to be the case for pretty much everyone using the trains. Just had a look on one of my train providers websites and they way it's going all trains will stop running by mid afternoon on both the Monday and Tuesday meaning I would be stranded at WIndsor. Hopefully this strike gets called off!

Information if anyone needs it: http://www.thameslinkrailway.com/your-journey/strike-advice/

I would think this will apply for pretty much every train operator!