Emotive Music

Kerfuffle

Every song has it's emotions attached! They can be motivating, enlightening...or even depressing. What songs bring what emotions whenever you hear them? Post them here! :)

This song is the get-up-and-go for me. I listen to this album every morning en route to college and this is the first track...and heck is it a great song! :D

Though I'm a huge fan of this song, there's still something about it that makes it rather depressing.

I always find Run Boy Run by Woodkid a good one when psyching yourself up for something or trying to find motivation :D

I remember when I had to do a databases assignment task at college that was taking FOREVER to do, I was listening to Green Day at the time...and when 'Letterbomb' started playing, the pace picked up. Such a motivational tune! :D

(WARNING: Contains strong language)

OK emotive songs.. hmm... breaking the motivational theme and settling on the mildly fed up theme:

Illusion by VNV Nation. One of the most beautiful songs I know and occasionally brings a tear to my eye..

3 of the many songs I listen to when the world gets a bit to much for me, oddly all of them cheer me up.

Street Spirit by Radio Head.

Hurt - Johnny Cash (cover of NIN)

And since were on about green day, you missed :-

• 4 weeks later...