Escape Rooms

right I didn't know what topic to put this in so just thought I'd put it in this one since it's not at a theme park but it's an attraction! a new trend of attraction called Escape rooms are popping up all over the world and there is one in London! two games with one hour to escape the rooms! what does everyone think of this? cool or not?http://www.escaperooms.co.uk/thegames.html

Another UK-based one is happening in Birmingham, being done by Twisted Attractions - http://www.twistedattractions.co.uk/?p=attractions

I'm not sure how I feel about these things; they seem interesting, but it sounds so hard to predict how people will react in these situations, making you wonder if 1 hour will be too long / not enough to get a proper feel of the attraction.  

Either way, nice to see different types of scare attractions coming up the UK - hopefully they are successful!

I did one in Spain last year & it was awesome!

We were part of the Mafia trying to hide the evidence before the cops showed up. I remember the panic setting in when I managed to get in the lounge and there was a timer like you see in Saw that showed how much time was left.

The race was on - me and Jaymiee got through loads of puzzles and equations and thought we had nailed it, but we sadly got locked in and only then did we realise how much more we were yet to solve #FAIL

Fantastic attractions & I plan to try as many out as I can. The closest experience to taking part in the Crystal Maze you will get!

• 2 years later...

I did Prison break in London. It was really funny! You and your teammates are locked in a maximum security prison and are awaiting your execution. Prison guards are holding an important meeting, you have sixty minutes to escape from the Prison and free yourself before they return. It was hard but we did it in 56 minutes haha, almost failed. I think it was one of the best escape rooms I've ever tried!