Get Me Out Of Ministry Of Sound Official Meet 18th July 2015

AJ

I've not been to any meets for 18+ months and am thinking about joining this one (if okay), would be good to see people again especially as this date is one where I could use the company - only up until 11pm so no clubbing/drinking for me (getting too old for it) and also I would need to leave at 11pm anyway

Yay Han! Will be great to see you again! :D

Also, I have a reply about the reason why tickets have dropped in price. Statement from the response 'The reason the prices have dropped is because we have a low level of demand for our Ministry of Sound events, with not many tickets being sold. This has led to a drop in price to try and drive the demand up because, as a business, we are looking to increase our sales volume and revenue by selling as many tickets as possible. We dropped the prices to incentivise sales.'

​Also, the tickets were sold on a no refund basis, so unfortunately you can't get back the extra money that you paid.

Ah good. It's just I'm used to Thorpe enforcing entry charges even for passholders on many events (ie. Feb half term/Fright Nights)

Difference in this event is that if you're not doing the MOS part at the end (which is a seperate ticketed event) it's just a normal day :)

I've not been to any meets for 18+ months and am thinking about joining this one (if okay), would be good to see people again especially as this date is one where I could use the company - only up until 11pm so no clubbing/drinking for me (getting too old for it) and also I would need to leave at 11pm anyway

YES Han! Would be great to see you there :D

Tickets booked! I'm also bringing a plus 1 down with me! It'll be their first time to Thorpe Park!

My ticket is booked! 9 days until me and my trolley dolly are reunited! :lol:

Just to clarify, as of today my presence hangs in the balance. Looking at my work availability, I'm due in on the 18th (even after requesting the day off twice, so it probably means I'm actually needed in). Will query about this tomorrow and will let you guys know if I can or can't go. :wacko: