Get Me Out Of Ministry Of Sound Official Meet 18th July 2015

AJ

I take it people are going back to the hotel to get changed/freshen up etc before MOS? And are we going straight to the Dome at 8 or back on park?

From previous experience after the parks closed at 6pm, we've normally just hung around he car park for a bit because there's been no point going anywhere else due to just two hours between park close and MOS beginning, things could be different this year with the Staines creams, but that's somewhat unlikely.

Most have changed in the loos from last experience.

We tend to leave the event around 2am to the hotel and then return there the next day by taxis again because drivers tend to leave their cars here during the night and it makes things easier for everyone generally.

Was a shame I can't be there for the MoS section of the meet (curse the two extra months I have to wait til I'm 18!!! :P), but was a very enjoyable meet. Once again I met some new people...but it was everyone in the entire group that made this day a real laugh. Thanks Peaj for organising yet another fantastic meet. See you all at Fright Nights! :)

Thank you for yesterday, it was great to meet you all :D Even though I was silent for a large portion of the day :P Highlights include fangirling over Saw with Peaj, getting stressed before Slammer, and also noticing that Billy's shadow before the ride looks like he is pole dancing (JAMES) :D see you guys soon!  <3