Parks, Rides And Coaster News

MikeC

That's not the eagle going to Dollywood. I'm going to sound incredibly nerdy when I say this but, when the guy building it did that video on the previous page (or maybe the one before that? Jack you posted it! :) ) you can see that the talons are directed forward as if the eagle is about to swoop down a grab hold it's riders/prey. Also, the eagle going to Dollywood was promised to be rustic gold and brown in colour, meaning the shiny metal eagle above is already made and not going to Dollywood (I'm pretty sure you can see that very eagle in the video too). Wish CF would open their eyes... seriously.

That's not the eagle going to Dollywood. I'm going to sound incredibly nerdy when I say this but, when the guy building it did that video on the previous page (or maybe the one before that? Jack you posted it! :) ) you can see that the talons are directed forward as if the eagle is about to swoop down a grab hold it's riders/prey. Also, the eagle going to Dollywood was promised to be rustic gold and brown in colour, meaning the shiny metal eagle above is already made and not going to Dollywood (I'm pretty sure you can see that very eagle in the video too). Wish CF would open their eyes... seriously.

Sorry, I had no idea! :D I only presumed it was the actual eagle because everyone on CF said so. Well that doesn't look like a 40ft wingspan anyway so I'm quite glad that is not the actual eagle!

Universal's stuff although already known for ages looks nice from 'official' sources at last. Already sick to the back teeth of all the "It's world of colour!!111!!!one!!" on twitter though and it's only been a few hours... Still, can't wait to try new Spidey in October <3And with Dollywood, I'm almost certain it's theirs. Firstly, if we take the guy to be about 6' then it's pretty huge. Second, the size was only an approximation anyway. Finally - and this is the aspect that seems most obvious to me but I haven't seen mentioned by anyone - how many orders for giant larger-than-life eagle sculptures do you think this guy gets!? I mean, do you really think they're in that much demand that he just happens to be building another at the same time?

That one was built ages ago and was this one that Dollywood came across when they thought of the idea of having one.

In this video you can see the eagle supposedly going to Dollywood, but it's already built and will not be the one Kevin Stone is making for Dollywood. At 0:37 seconds you can see the claws of the eagle in the video and how they match with the picture above - they are closed and are shaped downwards. Stone will build one whose claws outstretch forward, with it's talons open. He speaks of this and how it'll be golden brown on it's back so I don't believe that picture is of the one going to Dollywood myself.EDIT: THIS is the eagle going to Dollywood:Posted ImagePosted ImageObserve the rustic feathers and those beastly talons. :DIn other news... someone get one of THESE for Dragon Khan's make-over!Posted Image

Also, there's better, or more realistic, textual renderings of The Swarm and Raptor's trains. The warts, the scales, the teeth etc. These just look like finely sanded material and smoothed over before painting like an eagle. They could've made the train like so much better if they'd carved in feather detail or beak detail.

Could have done with some feather details tbh, but still far superior than your average roller coaster train.

They do look a bit, meh... Especially with Raptor and Swarm's...WAIT, UK stuff better than USA! *dies of shock*

That happens far more then we think ^_^I like Wild Eagles happy eagles. They love life.

The news is a few days old, but nobody has bought it up so... LEVIATHAN TRAINS:Posted ImageLooking pretty good from what I can see, should be interesting to see if the Leviathan face is on the front of the zero cars. Also, just another sexy picture to accompany the one Liam posted above: Posted Image