Backstage tours

thorpeparkjunkie

Question

12 answers to this question

Hey guys I just wondering how they were work? can you choose the coaster you want to do it on and can you choose a time? many thanks :)

The way it worked last year is you choose a date and tell them where you'd like to see. Of course, there may be limitations, but just ask for what you want and see what happens! I think they give you time though, so they can fit in with other VIP guests and the engineers' schedules.

The VIP are usually really quick to respond to emails and give as much detail with any questions you have, so if you have any other questions, probably best to ask them directly! :)

The way it worked last year is you choose a date and tell them where you'd like to see. Of course, there may be limitations, but just ask for what you want and see what happens! I think they give you time though, so they can fit in with other VIP guests and the engineers' schedules.

The VIP are usually really quick to respond to emails and give as much detail with any questions you have, so if you have any other questions, probably best to ask them directly! :)

Thank you so much! :)

I really reccommend the stealth back stage tour. A bunch of the mania lot, myself included, did it last year and it was extremely interesting. That coupled with Swarm's lift hill was a near perfect day.

P1110969.JPG

my pics for the day can be found here if your interested.

https://plus.google.com/photos/106418309379254557984/albums/6020017047857059953?authkey=CIiggv627Y3jvQE

I really reccommend the stealth back stage tour. A bunch of the mania lot, myself included, did it last year and it was extremely interesting. That coupled with Swarm's lift hill was a near perfect day.

P1110969.JPG

my pics for the day can be found here if your interested.

https://plus.google.com/photos/106418309379254557984/albums/6020017047857059953?authkey=CIiggv627Y3jvQE

WOW! amazing pictures! Thank you so much! I'm 100% going to do it! looks awesome! Thanks again :)

I have booked a coaster climb in April (very excited!).

I was just wondering if they are limited by the weather at all?

Only severe weather will cancel them. I've done one in very cold and windy conditions, and one in wet and windy conditions and had no problems. If the weather is particularly bad on your day, email them and just double check if it's still on / if you'd like to rearrange. They're always quick to respond and very helpful. :)

Enjoy!

I've seen people go up in extreme wet, and quite windy weather. I imagine there is an upper limit on the wind, but the big one is thunder; any hint of an electrical storm and it won't be happening. I imagine snow is an outside possibility in April, which would probably be a no also.