Fright Nights 2015

spoon

So, on another note - the website has the list of night rides, no flat rides are on it. I thought the flat rides ran through the night?

The majority of rides run through the night; they will only advertise the biggest rides for night rides though since that is what people will be interested in most. :)

They've had a whole year to sort out evacuation lights on Loggers Leap so I'm expecting that to stay open until 10pm - like log flumes in pretty much any other park in the world which are able to operate in the dark.

I don't think just adding lights to the ride will make it any more likely to be open at night... It's probably more the sheer scale of an operation to evacuate the ride that is very off-putting, especially at night...

I'd wager a fair amount that if they added floodlights, people would moan that it ruins the atmosphere...

I think they could put my bloody outside the crust! Now they've opened up that huge area it's defiantly gonna be a snug fit but it could fit in there

Apparently the MBV shipping containers have started to go where the island beats stage is/was by the crust... :)

And the area cleared next to depth charge now has shipping containers, which are presumably for the breakout thing; as the big top is going on Amity Beach.

I must also highlight that you haven't proved him wrong, at all. Infact, this is the first page where you have seriously qouted your 'source'. 

Talking to someone, they said they planned to get the whole building completed by next month and then apparently put a maze in there.

Unless, this is the source you were talking about? And this is pure, pure, utter speculation, so, I conclude your source is completely unreliable.

I think this is a good but crazy idea, what if they finished the building for WC16 early plans for it to be finished next month put a maze themed to WC16 as a prequel in there ala Smiler. This one struck me asodd someone said there's a maze goingby the summer nights stage.

In a previous post you didn't even mention that it would be by the island beats stage. You haven't mentioned it anywhere else in this thread, but rather the smaller stage by tidal wave. 

So no, You haven't proved Josh wrong, just you are making your 'source' sound silly, by saying they have told you there will be a maze in the completed wc16 structure, and there will be a maze, somehow, squeezed into the main path area by tidal wave. 

You haven't even mentioned the island beats stage, so how can you prove someone wrong, and then publicly announce it?!

(it may be evident but things like this wind me up. Can people not just speculate without the need for saying they have totally (un)reliable sources, or just turn up and be surprised by it all?)

Boom and Josh said oh they can't put nothing there I proved you wrong because my sources told me correct about MBV going where island beats is.

Okay, here's what I said...

I'd be surprised if a maze goes near where the Island Beats stage is. There's not a lot of room there. Sure, they put Dead End by that walkway a few years ago, but there's not a lot of room there, so any form of official attraction would be very short. That space could hold a small scare zone, but that's about it.

tl;dr - don't believe everything you hear from "someone"

I said I'd be surprised if a maze went "near" where the Island Beats stage is (note, your original post said that a maze was going near the stage, not where the stage was). I didn't say nothing could go there though. Still, I am a bit surprised and its easy to forget the size of the area with a huge stage there.

Your original post mentioning about using that area also said about using the WC16 building for a maze this year, which even you note imply is wrong. So forgive me for being sceptical about your source when something so ridiculously out-there is said.

I didn't realise proving me wrong was such a big deal. I'm happy for you that you've been able to prove me wrong. Maybe next time it happens, you could be a bit more polite about it though? :)

Nemesis Inferno being ready to with scaffolding still covering the final brake run was good too!

It's not hard to see why speculation for it to go behind Swarm started. It was meant to last year and there wasn't a Bridge at the time. Doesn't take long to build one.

Is Breakout going on the beach though? Because there are two shipping containers that are connected and have Scruffy dog painting the exterior and doing the interior where they cleared room for the fire truck. They might move them but that would seem pointless to me.

also the key word here about the location of MBV is 'apparently'. nothing is confirmed

I haven't seen it in person myself, but I've had pictures sent to me of it... And it can't be of a previous year, so the black, bloodied shipping containers of MBV are next to the crust, I just hate sounding big headed like some other people on this forum, so used the word apparently... :/

It's interesting. I don't think the normal layout can fit in there so I think it'll change slightly layout wise. They lookwell plonked down and wwere taking all the exterior theming out of where it must be stored inside the containers. But you know you usually enter at the thin end of a container? Well assuming that the exit is still thesame sside as the entrance to the tunnel this isn't possible as it's up against the fence by the lake. But there's a new door on the longer side of that container so maybe you'll enter there? Not too sure, could be at the other end entirely by Vortex as that would make sense as to where to put the queue to because with the containers in place there isn't much room by Crust now, especially for a cattle pen queue.