Fright Nights 2015

spoon

Erm, it appears as though Thorpe just confirmed a link between WC2016 and Breakout...

Hmmm, I can't find this anywhere; have you got a link? :)

Just saw a press release on fb and it states that mazes will open at 4 again. Last year it was 3 wasn't it?

The website says the mazes open at 3. This PR is probably either old or was copied and pasted with some details not updated. :P

Not sure if it's been pointed out yet but Thorpe have said on twitter that there's going to be a £1 booking charge for premium annual pass holders, presumably to discourage people from booking for a whole load of days 'just in case' and then ending up not going. Personally I'm not too pleased by the concept, but at the end of the day it IS only a pound. Thoughts?

A little frustrating as this year they said it would be free. FREE for premium holders, however like you said it is pocket money and it's not exactly like we're being ripped off. £1 for 4 hours of scary goodness is a good deal if you ask me (even if I have paid x amount for my MAP)

I think some people will feel strongly about this.

No, I'm sorry but this is wrong. They are called ANNUAL passes for a reason, this is yet another way to take just that bit more money from people!

I don't care that it's only a pound, I paid the best part of £200 for my premium pass under the terms and conditions that Fright Nights are a FREE event. To charge this (and let me guess... booking is compulsary?) is an absolute disgrace and yet another example of Merlin showing no care towards loyal customers.

Think I'll be making a decision not to renew my pass, fed up of Merlin constantly upping charges that were not part of the T&C's and when their parks are run as badly as they have been this year, I don't see why I should bother.