Fright Nights 2015

spoon

Thanks for the feedback on actors.

It's good to see that they have added an explanation about the £1 fee on the website, at least.

As I said, we went to Summer Nights nine times in all, only once were our Eventbrite/Annual Passes scanned, so following their logic, I booked 36 tickets and only used 4 of them, which is about as wrong as it can get, we wasn't the only ones to experience this, so their logic is flawed if that's how they're guaging ticket usage.

OMG!! My bro is high up in the Thorpe management and has managed to secure my place as an actor this year!! I'm soo excited to announce that I'll be seeing you all this year inside the cabin!! OMGOMGOMG!!! See (or scare) you all soon!

I would take this comment with a pinch of salt... I highly doubt you would be given a job based on who you know, especially seeing as the actor auditions are very thorough and they really push for the best they can get. 

And as somebody else said, they haven't released the who's working where information yet so I find it odd that you already know you are in cabin.

The booking fee is a slightly odd thing. I went to summer nights and got a band for free despite booking for it, so then I talked to guest services and they gave me a refund. They dealt with it well though, I was a bit disappointed I had to pay to feel like I was definitely going to be able to get in, but then I got refunded anyway.

Cant believe I've just realised Premium holders have to pay £1 to reserve park tickets each visit. Shame

First plastic bags, now this, what's next?

Premium Pass holders don't have to reserve a park ticket if they want to visit, it simply avoids them being turned away if they turn up and the park is at capacity.

If people are planning on being there from opening there is little reason to book one, as you will be guaranteed entry. The issue comes if people want to enter the park from 6pm and find out it's at capacity. That £1 booking fee could be the difference between getting in and not. I know which one I'd choose..

Hello!, so I recently said I'm going to be working at this years Fright Nights and the hours are very annoying for transport! I was wondering if anyone on here lived in the area and would be willing to give me somewhere to stay while I work?

I'm not entirely sure if there's a direct message system here, but if you contact me here that would be great! I am willing to come to some agreement over cost etc if needed. Cheers guys, such a great community and although I don't post much I have been following for years! :)

Hello!, so I recently said I'm going to be working at this years Fright Nights and the hours are very annoying for transport! I was wondering if anyone on here lived in the area and would be willing to give me somewhere to stay while I work?

I'm not entirely sure if there's a direct message system here, but if you contact me here that would be great! I am willing to come to some agreement over cost etc if needed. Cheers guys, such a great community and although I don't post much I have been following for years! :)

where do you live surely you could get the train.

Have you tried speak to the park about this? I'd be surprised if they hadn't come across this situation before, so they might be able to offer more advice / help. :)

where do you live surely you could get the train.

Depending on when he finishes and where he lives, the train might not be possible since that usually stop running just after midnight.