Fright Nights 2015

spoon

Tried to catch a snippet of the new audio in the Colossus station (could of gone better) but here is a little section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNB4__k7xcQ&feature=youtu.be

Might I add each ride has it's own dispatch announcement accept Saw ... I think .. Don't hold me to that, themed around the ride aka talking about loopdey loops with Colossus, Human Cannon Ball with Stealth and being up in the clouds ? (circus theme?) on Detonator.

Do the lines for rides get smaller in the evening? especially on a Sunday?

Yes because most people are in the maze queues, but only during the weekends before half term I think. The rides have mostly been walk on in the evenings then from my experience.

Not during half term though when everything is busy!!!

Yeah, during half term (when I'm going cause the friends I'm going with couldnt do the week before) the rides are busy, but still aren't as busy as they could be. It just depends on when you go. Sometimes it's just filled with annoying chav 13 year olds, and others its OK

That's a bit concerning to be honest, as has been said it should have been ready by now!

If it's not open at the preview today then I won't be impressed.

I asked them about The Big Top on their Facebook page yesterday and they said that it would be available for the whole evening to passholders.

I have no issue with Containment being closed as it was made clear from booking, however The Big Top is the attraction we are going to the preview for so I will be disappointed if it's closed., especially as it hasn't been forewarned.

Hopefully it will be fine though.