Fright Nights 2015

spoon

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned, or if people are still confused how big top will work with the different tents and entrances on different sides of the island.

I think the website for fright nights has updated since for big top.... so it will use all 3 tents, with the first entrance being the fortune teller, and then onto the other tent being a fun house, and then under the bridge to the other side of the beach to the carnival grounds where the main big top is. Sounds so promising!!

Start your visit and discover what your future holds at the ancient fortune teller where the tarot cards will reveal your fate as you enter this circus like no other - this is where your journey begins. As you enter the hall of mirrors keep your eyes open but don’t look too closely… there may be others watching. Search quickly to find your way out but beware, the worst is yet to come.

Journey through the carnival’s funhouse, once a place of laughter, now a haunting monument to the twisted revenge of The Figaro Bros. Become a part of their twisted game to see if you can avoid the same fate as those who have come before you.

To make your ultimate escape, walk along old carnival grounds as you approach THE BIG TOP – the main circus tent where The Figaro Bros. dressing room lies. Complete with a life sized Jack in the Box; it is here where you’ll experience your final encore.

Will you escape the Carnival Like No Other?

I do hope it lasts quite a while... I for some reason prefer the scare attractions that are broken up into sections like Carnival of Screams rather than a flowing one.

And it was quite unexpected to see different tents and no clear connection between them, people were thinking it was part of the queue line etc.