Fright Nights 2015

spoon

I don't think the spoiler is medical theming - it's about an antidote! I think the spoiler is......

* The vent that is obviously put there as the exit that you crawl through. It's way too large to actually be a vent!

to be fair, the katie hopkins trailer does mention a dentist section so...there will be medical theming in the maze :-).

Really!

Look at the size of the cooker, then the size of the vent! Containment is an escape experience, they are going to force you through uncomfortable situations. There is no way in hell that 'vent' has another constructive purpose. Also, I'm pretty sure the containment video hints at a vent.

Why are people putting specualtion as spoilers :lol: I think I will wait and see how it works, part of me thinks the vent could be something to do with an exit as it could lead into that tent waiting to be constructed. But a bigger part of me says it is not and the tent will be an under cover enterance for getting groups sorted to go in :P But I guess we will never know til either tomorrow or Thursday

On park now. More park wide theming than last year, clumps of hay bails have started appearing in random areas around park with bunting put up in a few areas too. Big top has it's queue being worked on with ramps built up to the entrance. The audio for fright nights this year is very VERY good!! Absolutely love it, will post photos and anything else I notice later.