spoon

Fright Nights 2015

to be honest, at least its only the roaming actors who target you w/ the whole containment thing. if it meant being sent off on mazes on your own and stuff...I probably wouldn't even do it :lol:

Tried to catch a snippet of the new audio in the Colossus station (could of gone better) but here is a little section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNB4__k7xcQ&feature=youtu.be

Might I add each ride has it's own dispatch announcement accept Saw ... I think .. Don't hold me to that, themed around the ride aka talking about loopdey loops with Colossus, Human Cannon Ball with Stealth and being up in the clouds ? (circus theme?) on Detonator.

But, looking back at previous conversations on fright nights, unfortunately that's been said before, only for everyone on the forum to complain about how crap it is after the first week...

Do the lines for rides get smaller in the evening? especially on a Sunday?

Yes because most people are in the maze queues, but only during the weekends before half term I think. The rides have mostly been walk on in the evenings then from my experience.

Not during half term though when everything is busy!!!

Yeah, during half term (when I'm going cause the friends I'm going with couldnt do the week before) the rides are busy, but still aren't as busy as they could be. It just depends on when you go. Sometimes it's just filled with annoying chav 13 year olds, and others its OK

I understand containment, every photo has showed it isn various states of not completed-ness. But the Big Top? They're really cutting it fine, they should have been ready like a week ago. In any case, we'll find out from 6pm tonight

It's on the eventbrite ticket page saying containment won't be available on the preview night. I swear I read somewhere else about big top not being available til 8pm, although that was a while ago, and I'd imaging you'd be lucky if it's open at all tonight.

That's a bit concerning to be honest, as has been said it should have been ready by now!

If it's not open at the preview today then I won't be impressed.

I asked them about The Big Top on their Facebook page yesterday and they said that it would be available for the whole evening to passholders.

It will be fine.

Not being open for an internal preview event really has no / little bearing on it being ready for Annual Pass preview. 

I do believe Containment on the other hand isnt open and has been advertised as such. 

I have no issue with Containment being closed as it was made clear from booking, however The Big Top is the attraction we are going to the preview for so I will be disappointed if it's closed., especially as it hasn't been forewarned.

Hopefully it will be fine though.

From what I could see on Tuesday, the larger tent was pretty much entirely empty. Unless this wasn't intended to be an actual part of the maze, I'd be surprised if it's ready tonight!