Fright Nights 2015

spoon

Was it just me that liked experiment 10 ??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Nope, loved experiment 10 and is still my favourite maze. MBV is my favourite one at the park at the moment, but I did prefer experiment 10.

And I also kinda wanna know what you guys though about studio 13 ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I only ever had 1 go in Studio 13, but I personally didn't like it, would of liked another run through as you can't really judge it just from 1 go and a lot of people seemed to like it.

The problem with the new mazes vs the old ones, is that with the old ones you'd always get a consistent experience (minus the odd effect not working). Whereas with the new free flow style, when it gets busy there's a lot of over batching, bumping into other people, or instances where the actors aren't ready for the next cue or too busy focusing on one person who has strayed from the group. That's not to say free flow can't work, because the original EX10 was build ground up with free flow in mind, and it shows, because it had a far more consistent experience, rather than CITW where its just tacked on, and completely buckles under a busy night, and basically becomes a HHN cattle herd maze.

Whilst a fairly OUT-THERE AND NEVER GONNA HAPPEN idea, I was looking at Fuji-Q's website the other day and saw that they had an escape room in their park...

Saw themed escape room I'm sure would get a lot of people on here ridiculously excited, even if in a theme park setting it would be ridiculous to implement...

Doing something similar to Towers' idea (pay extra outside of park hours thing) would be an interesting step...

Whilst a fairly OUT-THERE AND NEVER GONNA HAPPEN idea, I was looking at Fuji-Q's website the other day and saw that they had an escape room in their park...

Saw themed escape room I'm sure would get a lot of people on here ridiculously excited, even if in a theme park setting it would be ridiculous to implement...

Doing something similar to Towers' idea (pay extra outside of park hours thing) would be an interesting step...

That would be my worst nightmare come true. I love it.

I think this is a good but crazy idea, what if they finished the building for WC16 early plans for it to be finished next month put a maze themed to WC16 as a prequel in there ala Smiler. This one struck me asodd someone said there's a maze goingby the summer nights stage.

They will be busy constructing the ride, there won't be time/space for a maze in the WC16 building during construction. 

Don't Fuji-Q also have some ridiculously long hospital walk-through that you queue 4 hours for?

Fuji-Q has some ridiculously awesome-looking scare attractions; would really love to experience them one day.  Certainly a place Thorpe should strive to compete against in the global market if they're serious about making their Halloween event top quality.

Saw is crying out to have an escape room treatment really, but would require some minor modifications for it to work.  Would be a pretty amazing thing to do if they could pull it off, but I'd be surprised if it's happened this year.

Talking to someone, they said they planned to get the whole building completed by next month and then apparently put a maze in there.

Most staff won't know that much about the building schedule of WC16, so I wouldn't believe that even.  

There won't be a maze in the building either - they would have to finish the rest of the building, construct the walls and ceiling, make the ground safe to be accessed by the public, stop the construction of the ride to create, build and operate an entire maze for a month, then de-construct it to be able to continue work of the dark ride.  Way way way too much effort and logistical trouble for one maze.

I'd be surprised if a maze goes near where the Island Beats stage is.  There's not a lot of room there.  Sure, they put Dead End by that walkway a few years ago, but there's not a lot of room there, so any form of official attraction would be very short.  That space could hold a small scare zone, but that's about it.

tl;dr - don't believe everything you hear from "someone"