Fright Nights 2015

spoon

Two new scare experiences sounds promising, and quite handy that they've already got circus theming (Alton Towers) if they are building a circus themed maze/attraction.  I just hope it isn't just Carnival of Screams plonked down at Thorpe, but I wouldn't have a problem with them reusing some of the props.

Erm, I think I just discovered something..... if you go onto Thorpes facebook page, go to the ringleader post, and click the #frightnights2015..... well, lets just say theres some tantalising clues (in fact, more than tantalising) left from earlier this year. It seems like they're suggesting a haunted hayride...

I'd be very surprised if they bought Carnival of Screams to Thorpe; just doesn't really make any sense.  

Any old theming from CoS has likely either been re-used elsewhere, scrapped or sitting in a warehouse as part of history collection (most likely the entrance, if anything).

Maybe carnival of screams is coming to Thorpe ;)

...which happened to be my point at exactly 1:35pm yesterday... ;)

Carnival of Screams confirmed for 2015.  ;)

(Awks)

Anyways, I do like the idea of some sort of horror-circus theme. I kid you not, but clowns are a common phobia...AND Thorpe have used clowns in the past, so why not bring it into the lineup? :)

I hate clowns

One less person in the queue then. ;)

The clown maze looks really good..

but  I wonder if thorpe will go away from IP's and will start making original mazes.

Thorpe originally had a the year contract with the Lionsgate mazes; whether they've extended that is unknown.

But all the time they have had Lions gate mazes they've also had original maze concepts to go with them. :)