Dreamland Margate has been a place that I have always been interested in for years and when I found out it would be reopening this year I knew I had to plan a visit, after all it's the nearest park to me with a woodie (with the others either being in the north, East Anglia or Wales).

This is why I have decided to hold an unofficial trip/meet up there this summer to check what has been perhaps the most exciting 2015 development in the UK. This is not a meet by all means as there's no specific plans/arrangements apart from having a great time and exploring the park and possibly surrounding areas.

The trip is currently scheduled for Saturday 11th July 2015, which loosely may also be my TPM birthday celebration trip too. The park's openings hours that day so far are 10am-8pm.

For anyone who's interested and would like to join, feel free to comment below or any form of PM or communication you request.

Further information on the park, prices and how to get there can be found on the Dreamland website. http://www.dreamland.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

*IMPORTANT INFO*

Whilst this trip is still scheduled to be going ahead at the present time, there has been no news yet on when the Scenic Railway may reopen.

Should there be no news 3 days prior to the trip (Wednesday night) then this trip will be postponed or canceled.