Planet Coaster - new theme park sim from Frontier makers of Elite: Dangerous

stretchy

That is utterly incredible. I mean, the supports were questionable, as was the queue, but other then that the rides shaping, pacing and landscape was pretty spot on. Considering the game is still in alpha, this goes to show how incredible it will likely be.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
18 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

...but nowhere near as beautiful as the trigger effects tool! It's what was missing from RCT3 (bar Ride Events of course) and now it's in Planet Coaster. :wub:

Indeed. The dark ride in the second live stream was incredible. This trigger tool will open up so many new possibilities for users.

Official launch trailer has landed and without a doubt it literally completes the general look of the game perfectly! Having purchased the game last night while it was still in Beta (and assumedly at a cheap price), I honestly can't wait to get started with it once I've upgraded my system. :wub:

Note the Baron 1898 and Blue Fire recreations in there also. ;)

5 hours ago, Kerfuffle said:

Official launch trailer has landed and without a doubt it literally completes the general look of the game perfectly! Having purchased the game last night while it was still in Beta (and assumedly at a cheap price), I honestly can't wait to get started with it once I've upgraded my system. :wub:

Note the Baron 1898 and Blue Fire recreations in there also. ;)

And I saw a cheeky bit of Silvarret at the start!

He is an incredible creator. His woodie called Mjölnir is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in a long time - and it's not finished yet. The amount of detail is incredible and his rock work and terraforming is amazing:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Excuse the double post but can we all just take a minute to appreciate the effort that's gone into this??? Never have I seen a coaster station be recreated so brilliantly :wub:

It's not all sunshine and rainbows though. The track does need a little smoothing out in places...but apart from that, for a recreation this is spot on!