2. 2. What Date?

• Saturday October 3rd
    • Sunday October 4th
    • Saturday October 17th
    • Sunday October 18th
    • Saturday October 24th
    • Saturday October 31st
    • Sunday November 1st

The traditional annual Spooky Meet is upon us. Always one of the most popular events of the year!

Due to popular request you can choose if you would like to do what we love to do at Thorpe Park again this year or instead go to Tulleys Farm for their Shocktober event. Tickets for that range from £25-£50 depending on the date. So vote away, you have the power to choose the destination and the date :)

Provisionally it is set to:

Date  Sunday 18th October 2015
Time 9:30am (Please be there on time)
Where - Thorpe Park: Outside the Entrance

As it is a long day and you wish to come to the meet later in the day there will be additional meeting points. As you will have my contact details we will arrange the most convenient place for you and the group that is already in progress. We will not wait if you are late! If you are unable to attend these meeting points you will all have a contact number so you can arrange to meet us in park.

I will be handing out my phone number for everyone who is attending the meet that day, should there be any problems. We aim to stay together as a group for the day, going from one activity to the next, enjoying getting to know people you share very similar interests with, the idea is to just go with the flow and enjoy the day with some awesome people. There will be many photo’s in the day being taken and the possibility of a few video clips. Whilst we cannot force you to stay with the group, it is the general purpose of these meets! You will have my number (and some of the senior teams) if you become split so by all means use it. The meets are a fantastic laugh and everyone is invited, even if you have never posted before or been to any kind of meet at all. If it's your first meet, I understand it can be nerve breaking - but we were all there at one point so know how it feels, please don't let this stop you from attending - Once there you'll be part of the group in no time! Just look at the past trips this year!

For the older members after the park has closed we will be arranging for those who want to go to try out Brave It Alone, if it returns... This is a fantastic experience to which I would highly recommend. If you would like to take part in this please contact me so we can arrange to experience it at similar times. Tickets last year were £20.00 but it's OVER 18'S ONLY. However if you do not wish to take part or too young and want to know the reactions of those poor fools you are more than welcome to join us after in Bar 360 for a social drink before we head home.

Scarily Attending (24)

Alpengeist

Amarghh

CoasterDude

CWOAFanMalcolm

Daniel.S312

Equoaster and His Spooky Friend

GladiatorFanKyle

Han30

InfernoMartin

JoshC

J.S217

Lewumbrajumbos

Marc

Matt Creek

Mer

Mr. Fish

Peaj

Phill Pritchard

Ryan

ScaryCoasterBoy

StevenVig

Toofpikk

TopsyTurvy15

The Idiots Braving It Alone (7)

CoasterDude

Daniel.S312

JoshC

Matt Creek

Peaj

ScaryCoasterBoy

TopsyTurvy15

Going to Scare School (7)

Amarghh (Big Top & MBV)

CWOAFanMalcolm (Big Top & MBV)

GladiatorFanKyle (Saw Alive & Cabin)

JoshC

Lewumbrajumbos (Big Top & MBV)

Ryan (Big Top & MBV)

StevenVig

Cannot Contain their excitement for this meet (10)

Alpengeist

Amarghh

InfernoMartin

JoshC

Matt Creek

Mer

Peaj

Ryan

StevenVig

TopsyTurvy15

Too Wimpy to Commit to the Screams (11)

CoasterCameron98

DaddysLittlePrincess

FrightNights04

Horcruxer

Iannem (Depends on Jet Lag from Florida)

Luke_A (Depends if hes with his friends)

MattyMoo

Smidget (Depends on Jet Lag from Florida)

SmilerGeorge

Styles

TobyNBZ

Unsure what's happening so far in October as its gonna be a busy time and am yet to receive my work schedule however should hopefully be able to do the 3rd, 18th, and 24th.

Will likely be working on at least one of the Sunday's however as long as it's just morning I'll hopefully still make it. Saturday the 17th got plans but again as long as they don't surpass the morning.

I've voted for both as I enjoy Fright Nights but have have always wanted to go to Tulleys (maybe someone would want to do an unofficial trip to the losing one the day before/after the official meet maybe.

Please note I'll likely need a lift to Tulleys and if it falls on a work day or the 17th, it is unlikely I'll be able to make it :(

• 2 weeks later...