2. 2. What Date?

• Saturday October 3rd
    • Sunday October 4th
    • Saturday October 17th
    • Sunday October 18th
    • Saturday October 24th
    • Saturday October 31st
    • Sunday November 1st

Sounds good fun, though what exactly would a special tour entail?  If it's just a maze tour but after park closes, then I'd rather just do a tour during the day to be honest.  If it's slightly more than that, I'd be more interested.   :P

Happy to go with the majority though. :)

Also how would it work with the mazes being used for Brave it alone?

It's basically the same as the BST for £20 but just after the park is shut after Brave It Alone I will presume. 

Personally I think we can easily allow the chance for people to experience everything If they wanted to during the day. 

For those doing the BST we can get those who wish to do that just before the mazes open (I presume that's when they will do it as that is what has been done in the past)

Containment (Is this a paid thing then? - I haven't looked up on anything to do with the event, as for those who know me I like everything to be a surprise) can be done during the evening and then Brave It Alone after park closes.

I'm also aware there will be members within our group who cannot stand to do the mazes so we will have another group who can go off and do rides whilst the others do mazes as they wish.

Due to the amount of things happening that day and as these meets usually entail a lot of people wanting to do a lot of different things, plus with the numbers we will be expecting on this meet, I will expect the group in parts of the day will be splitting up temporarily for this to work efficiently. I will be asking for volunteers to help me run/ lead the meet (This will also become more of an occurrence over the next couple of years too :P ). If you are interested in helping me lead a group during a split please contact me :D

It's basically the same as the BST for £20 but just after the park is shut after Brave It Alone I will presume. 

Personally I think we can easily allow the chance for people to experience everything If they wanted to during the day. 

For those doing the BST we can get those who wish to do that just before the mazes open (I presume that's when they will do it as that is what has been done in the past)

Containment (Is this a paid thing then? - I haven't looked up on anything to do with the event, as for those who know me I like everything to be a surprise) can be done during the evening and then Brave It Alone after park closes.

If that's the case, then I'd prefer to do the BTS during the day, but get that others might be different.  Perhaps we could set up a vote to see what is more popular? :P

Containment is a paid for attraction which seemingly has to be booked for in advance (£8 for AP holders, £10 for normally).

Happy to offer a helping hand in running the meet though, whatever the decision. :)

The wheel of Misfortune is an interesting concept meaning you will probably be choosing your maze by chance, though I do miss individually selecting mazes you wish to do. 

Hopefully I'll either get Big Top or MBV as I've not done either of those, however wouldn't complain if I end up in Saw Alive again. 

Apparently, now you just turn up to your designated maze at 10pm instead of going to Bush BBQ. Hopefully there's still free Champers available as it would be a big shame if there wasn't.

[Yes TPM is slowly turning me in to an alcoholic].

Apparently, now you just turn up to your designated maze at 10pm instead of going to Bush BBQ. Hopefully there's still free Champers available as it would be a big shame if there wasn't.

[Yes TPM is slowly turning me in to an alcoholic].

How would that work, if you don't know what maze you're doing? :P