2. 2. What Date?

• Saturday October 3rd
    • Sunday October 4th
    • Saturday October 17th
    • Sunday October 18th
    • Saturday October 24th
    • Saturday October 31st
    • Sunday November 1st

I don't think I'm gonna be able to come to the meet!!! I just tried to book my annual pass fright night ticket for the 18th and I cannot book that date!!!!

!!!

Don't panic - you can't book online for the same day (I'm guessing you tried on or after midnight), however you can buy it on the day :P

Thanks to Coasterdude for getting me in

Loose Steel Bluth is also very grateful

Enjoyed the park, missed out on a chunk of the meet because of being very decisive about what I do and don't like at Thorpe, and we agreed to meet at Big Top but... somehow everyone went to Cabin

But yeah, well worth the trip

Another enjoyable meet, was great to see everyone again, plus meeting some new faces such as Matty Moo who is more than just a legendary bag holder.

Brave it alone was fantastic, a lot more extreme than last years standards by a large margin, won't reveal but if you're in to extremely scary mazes with extreme manhandling and the like and don't mind getting your clothes ruined a it, this is definitely the experience for you.

Massive thanks goes to everyone there especially Mer,Peaj & Mr Fish.

Hope to see you guys at another meet soon.

I didn't even do any bag holding yesterday, I fail at life... bag retrieving, but not holding  :lol:

Still aching from my Brave It Alone Big Top experience. Brilliant stuff. Couldn't work out where the smell of talcum power was coming from when I went to sleep last night, then realised it was me...

Brilliant day yesterday, great to see everyone again - really really enjoyed my day at Thorpe, probably because I hadn't been since early 2013  ^_^ Stealth and Swarm at night is just epic  :wub: Particularly enjoyed the Dodgems takeover too, and the least said about the roaming hillbillies outside Cabin, the better #mypoorcatears