Football

yeah

Surely there are some football fans and theme park enthustiasts on this website! What teams do you support? Post your scores and opinions of club news on here. I support Brentford, we drew 2-2 with Ipswich by leaving it to the last 5 minutes to score twice, as we have done like every year. New manager's first game, Marinus Dijkhuzien, Does anyone know anything about him.

I know a lot of our fans are giving Brentford a lot of stick about the new manager however, Warburton left out of his own choice in the end although many people think otherwise, seems to be investing nicely into the club so let's see how it goes.

Brentford started off nicely on Saturday, fast pace to the game and always attacking however just before half time it appeared that the team has just got really crap all of a sudden. Grey gave us the power back however let's hope he doesn't leave

Yeah, Warbs and Matthew Benham had a fall out over the new half time team talk mathematical strategy. I think Gray has turned down Hull, which is great news as he really is a great player. Hopefully a successful season under Dijkhuizen. In Benham we trust!

Ugghhhh... I will take whatever I need to wipe last night from my memory.

Marinus 'No Clue' Dijkhuizen decides to play pretty much a 3rd team against Oxford, so we ended up losing 4-0. A Championship team losing 4-0 to a League 2 team should not be happening. Our team couldn't string together two passes, let alone put one in the net. Oxford ended up scoring a standard goal, one where our keeper (Jack Bonham, remember him?) hit it against their striker's legs, a volley from the halfway line that I still can't get my head around, and a header. Ended up leaving 66 minutes in, and there were more Brentford fans on the platform then we had shots.

If we lose to Bristol City and or Birmingham over the next week, then I've lost all hope with this guy.

Also, I remember reading a tweet about that Walker goal. Something about Walker has scored more goals this season then any Man U player combined.

How did Palace get on, Benin? I'd love to play you one day, your fans seem amazing!

Ugghhhh... I will take whatever I need to wipe last night from my memory.

Marinus 'No Clue' Dijkhuizen decides to play pretty much a 3rd team against Oxford, so we ended up losing 4-0. A Championship team losing 4-0 to a League 2 team should not be happening. Our team couldn't string together two passes, let alone put one in the net. Oxford ended up scoring a standard goal, one where our keeper (Jack Bonham, remember him?) hit it against their striker's legs, a volley from the halfway line that I still can't get my head around, and a header. Ended up leaving 66 minutes in, and there were more Brentford fans on the platform then we had shots.

If we lose to Bristol City and or Birmingham over the next week, then I've lost all hope with this guy.

Also, I remember reading a tweet about that Walker goal. Something about Walker has scored more goals this season then any Man U player combined.

How did Palace get on, Benin? I'd love to play you one day, your fans seem amazing!

Still better than Man Utd 0 MK Dons 4

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Man United need a top quality striker ASAP, break the bank for Harry Kane. I can't take many more of these dreary 1-0 wins! But defensively we have been fantastic, Smalling has improved massively and Darmian is looking fantastic. Maybe we don't need De Gea...

Romero was amazing I think.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So did I, and everyone around me, and probably everyone else too. Apparently we did really well against Middlesborough, but made three stupid mistakes. What's your opinion on Ryan Woods? I signed him on FIFA a year before (I predicted the future!) and he was nominated for League 2 player of the year irl, but he didn't do too well in his debut, by the sound of it.