Football

yeah

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Heather-Rose said:

I can guarantee a movie will be made about this.

Likely to be titled; 'Chat sh**, get banged'

Wasn't that already confirmed? The commentators were talking about Cantona getting a role in it on Sunday.

39 minutes ago, MarkC said:

Now I wouldn't mind if there was a controlled explosion at QPR or Fulham... In the middle of the ground... With all the fans and players there... What a shame that would be...

Just a little harsh... Wishing the death of 1000's of people. Please don't.

3 hours ago, ChessingtonSam said:

Man U vs Bournemouth abandoned after a suspicious package found. Bomb squad may have to perform a controlled explosion. Scary stuff.

Indeed. The question on my mind now is when this game will be played as United have got the cup next weekend.

Wonder if both teams will have to play their announced teams, otherwise United will just take the hit given they cant get Champions League (unless they win 18-0) and rest anyone important for the cup final...

Luckily it seems that it wasn't an actual attack, it's stupid how many people shouting Conspiracy theory at this...

1 minute ago, Benin said:

Wonder if both teams will have to play their announced teams, otherwise United will just take the hit given they cant get Champions League (unless they win 18-0) and rest anyone important for the cup final...

Luckily it seems that it wasn't an actual attack, it's stupid how many people shouting Conspiracy theory at this...

I wonder how many players in the United 11 today will get mysterious 'injuries' between now and Tudsday, and then be miraculously fine for the cup final.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CoasterDude said:

So...England v Wales. Not only does Hodgson make a bloody great move by replacing Sterling with Vardy and Sturridge for the second half...but they both happen to be the players to lead us to a dramatic victory that takes us to the top of the group!!! Absolutely smashing performance! :D

He replaced Sterling with Vardy AND Sturridge? Wow he really is a genius ;)

joking aside, poor performance until the subs, we look a proper team with Sturridge and Vardy in the side. Nice cameo from Rashford too.

24 minutes ago, Ryan said:

He replaced Sterling with Vardy AND Sturridge? Wow he really is a genius ;)

I forgot about Kane didn't I? :lol:

But yeah poor performance in places but a great finish! Safe to say I was watching the match at college today...and as expected from a class of around 20 boys we all went mental when Sturridge snuck it home. :P

Really wanted to watch the game  (and every other class did watch the game) but my Chemistry teacher didn't let us. Found out about Bale's goal when she let us film an experiment and a kid got a notification, found out about Vardy's goal thanks to my mum when she picked me up (cba to walk on that day) and saw Studge's goal.

My school showed the first half for KS3 in the main hall for those who wanted to watch it. However, due to the amount of buffering we only ended up watching about 10 mins of the first half. It was very frustrating. 

Due to the buffering, my school let us leave at half time, so I sprinted home and managed to see the entire first half.

Anyway, after that win, I'm very optimistic about our chances. I actually feel like we may get somewhere this tournament.