Football

yeah

55 minutes ago, Whatever said:

*Ipswich fans are probably laughing in the distance*

*Norwich fans are probably waffling on about how Ipswich have been stuck in the championship for years and how we're higher than them in the championship and that they have a minuscule budget and no recent success. Oh yes, and how we beat them in the play off semi finals lasts year!*

^ I really rate Pritchard. Him and Wesley (Hoolahan) really have great chemistry on the pitch and they've put together some very nice moves. Especially against Rotherham when Pritchard's through ball through the legs of the defender found Wesley Hoolahan who span round 2 defenders flooring them both and the keeper:

As for Canos @ChessingtonSam, his head doesn't seem to be there. On the ball he's decent, pretty fast and skilful but he has a really poor work rate and I think he believes he's better than us. 

Good luck against Fulham, they looked rather good when I saw them against Norwich on the 18th. I think they're better than their league position shows. Their recent form isn't too shabby either...

5 hours ago, CharlieN said:

^ I really rate Pritchard. Him and Wesley (Hoolahan) really have great chemistry on the pitch and they've put together some very nice moves. Especially against Rotherham when Pritchard's through ball through the legs of the defender found Wesley Hoolahan who span round 2 defenders flooring them both and the keeper. 

As for Canos @ChessingtonSam, his head doesn't seem to be there. On the ball he's decent, pretty fast and skilful but he has a really poor work rate and I think he believes he's better than us. 

Good luck against Fulham, they looked rather good when I saw them against Norwich on the 18th. I think they're better than their league position shows. Their recent form isn't too shabby either...

Pritchard has always been fantastic, played for us two years ago, has he taken any free kicks yet?

So surprised to hear that about Canos, he had one of the best work rates last year, he was so so good. Scored some crackers too.

Id hope we'd be able to get the win against Foolham, the players realised how much the West London Derby vs QPhaha meant and put in 200%, and there's no reason they wouldn't do the same in next week's West London Derby.

It'll only take two wins for us to catch you up.

Besides, league position doesn't even matter right now because you might have had 10x more easy fixtures than us. 

Meanwhile, Scott Hogan has really p*ssed me off, stealing an absolute living right now. Hasn't scored for quite a while, stays in the same place for the whole game, never leaves the side of the defender, never sets foot in our half, and is ALWAYS offside, even though he's one of the quickest forwards in the football league!

Brentford have unveiled their new badge from next season onwards, don't remember them announcing the nickname change though because that's a wasp, not a bee...

IMG_20161110_221117.jpg

Personally, I hate it. Love the current one, it's unique, this one is so bland and is also either ripped straight off our partner club, who I hate, FC Mydjtylland...

IMG_20161110_221559.jpg

Or even worse, blatantly stolen off of a designer on Twitter, who designed this for Watford.

IMG_20161110_221749.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, ChessingtonSam said:

And we're now 6 points off the relegation zone. Dean Smith is the opposite of bossing this league #DeanSmithOut

Because blaming the manager is certainly going to solve our problems.. 

When we are spending 4 mil on transfers compared to other teams spending nearly 50 million, we are lucky to be in this league. Since he has been manager we have been middle table and we are only 10 points of the playoffs. Still a long way to go.

1 hour ago, MarkC said:

Because blaming the manager is certainly going to solve our problems.. 

When we are spending 4 mil on transfers compared to other teams spending nearly 50 million, we are lucky to be in this league. Since he has been manager we have been middle table and we are only 10 points of the playoffs. Still a long way to go.

We can't spend anything, because of Financial Fair Play, we'll get fined if we spend more than 2 million on each player. Dean Smith is where the problem lies, we've shown what we can do under Warburton and Carsley, and Smith is notorious for going one step forwards two steps back, even at Walsall. When you're a goal down against a relegation zone side and you have a nearly 7 foot striker on the bench what are you doing subbing on a centre back for your other centre back playing at left back in the 89th minute?

29 minutes ago, CharlieN said:

I doubt it. We'll lose as per usual. Honestly if you saw us play at them moment you'd agree. We lack passion, spirit, ambition, communication, solidity, goals and a decent manager.

Good luck for then.

Huh. So do we! 0-0 bore draw incoming! Nah you'll win. Tbh I hope you do if it means Dean Smith gets sacked.