Football

yeah

22 hours ago, ChessingtonSam said:

Can't believe I stayed up until 4:30AM just to see us get Norwich at home @CharlieN ;)

Seriously though, I'm disappointed. Another Championship team at home is about the only thing I didn't want.

I'm really happy with it! It seems like a doable away fixture for me living in London and all that. At least I get to say hello to my old friend Sergi...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on this topic.

Since then, I’ve watched some terrific away games in and around London. Notably, a 2-1 win away at Reading; a 3-1 league cup win away at Brentford; Away at Arsenal, where we almost caused an upset; and last week when I witnessed a fantastic display at Stamford Bridge.

Its been a bumpy season for NCFC, but I’m optimistic about our direction and believe we’ll be true contenders next season. 

I’m off to Brentford today, with the prediction that our new striker Srbeny will score the winner... or get sent off.

On 1/27/2018 at 9:14 AM, CharlieN said:

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on this topic.

Since then, I’ve watched some terrific away games in and around London. Notably, a 2-1 win away at Reading; a 3-1 league cup win away at Brentford; Away at Arsenal, where we almost caused an upset; and last week when I witnessed a fantastic display at Stamford Bridge.

Its been a bumpy season for NCFC, but I’m optimistic about our direction and believe we’ll be true contenders next season. 

I’m off to Brentford today, with the prediction that our new striker Srbeny will score the winner... or get sent off.

Next home game you go to please shout lots of things I can't say here at Maddison...

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, ChessingtonSam said:

NEAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL MAUUUUUPAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU BEEEEEEAAAAAAAATIFUUUUUUUUUUUUUL MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Rumour has it the Craven Cottage corporate hospitality menu was changed just before it was served. They added more pie in the last minute.

Sorry for the double post, but I've just remembered, @Benin you're Palace right? Couple of games ago against Sheffield United saw Roy Hodgson over to my right. Probably watching Chris Mepham as a few clubs have been after him, and he left with a smile on his face after Meps scored.

On 4/19/2018 at 2:48 PM, Benin said:

No idea who that is and not seen any rumours, no point planning until we know the league for next season though...

Can't blame you tbh - he's only made 13 odd professional appearances, broke into our first team this year from the B side, and in that time he's become easily our best defender, basically completely reinvented Andreas Bjelland next to him, who'll be at the World Cup with Denmark in the Summer, and made his senior Wales debut not long ago. He's got such a bright future ahead of him, hope we keep him for as long as possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...