New for 2016 - Park-Wide Improvements

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like someone at Chessington likes Five Nights at Freddy's 3 a little too much... :wacko:

The next show will look like this:

c2b637d71842821973841bbf56275c7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

EDIT: That was meant to be a gif, why isn't it a gif, I got it off a gif website, WHY IS IT NOT A GIF?

Meanwhile, investments since 2010.

2010: Wild Asia, an area.

2011: ???

2012: ???

2013: Zufari, an anticlimactic safari.

2014: Scorpion Express, a "new" ride

2015: Penguins, A live show about animals.

2016: Pandamonium, A live show about animals again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think Pandemonium has potential. It's another new show with a presumably original story and characters. It also means the park will now have at least two shows which may well bring them up as joint second best uk park for shows (which probably isn't saying a lot). The music is also being created by a well known associate (it's not IMA score).

Fingers crossed something big is in the works next season too.

So it's an original show, except for Easter when Po is about. So that's good, if not a bit odd.

Weird.

I think Pandemonium has potential. It's another new show with a presumably original story and characters. It also means the park will now have at least two shows

What's the other one? I presumed this replaced, not complimented, the previous show. I may well be wrong as I don't know/care about Chesington much anymore.

Weird.

What's the other one? I presumed this replaced, not complimented, the previous show. I may well be wrong as I don't know/care about Chesington much anymore.

Cheesy Dibbles is the other show which is on the main Market Square stage [formerly replacing the Madagascar show before it].

The Pandamonium show is believed to be located on a new stage being built where the Reindeers were [which has been relocated as a result].

That doesn't actually make any sense considering the decision to remove the step and the decision to redesign Trail were 2 different things but ok.

The new trail themery is being done by Scruffy Dog by the way.

My point was more I don't really care that much about the themed design of the trail, but more the practicality of accessing it.  Since I'm normally all for little details of theming, it was meant to show how big a deal the removal of that step was to me.  But ah well :P

Cheesy Dibbles is the other show which is on the main Market Square stage [formerly replacing the Madagascar show before it].

The Pandamonium show is believed to be located on a new stage being built where the Reindeers were [which has been relocated as a result].

This is true. The reindeers are now in trick or treat wood, so I wonder what will happen with that in October.

This is true. The reindeers are now in trick or treat wood, so I wonder what will happen with that in October.

Probably do a maze on the Transylvania path again hopefully. Would be great to see HITH come back [or something just as good].

Trick Or Treat Wood isn't really a loss [ if it does not return] as I found the walkthrough very weak when I visited the event last year.

Probably do a maze on the Transylvania path again hopefully. Would be great to see HITH come back [or something just as good].

Trick Or Treat Wood isn't really a loss [ if it does not return] as I found the walkthrough very weak when I visited the event last year.

I loved totw. I'm not good with Halloween mazes so its good for people like me.

• pluk unpinned this topic