If you could change your username, what would it be?

pognoi

Some of us have pretty renowned usernames. I don't like to biggit myself up but on every single forum I'm on, I'm toofpikk. And that is crap.

So here, I want to hear why you called yourself what you did,

and if you could, would you change it, and why?

Called myself toofpikk after trying to upload my first RCT3 video to youtube but couldn't think of an original name. I was using a cocktail stick to pick at plaque on my teeth and I thought that toothpick would be cool, but purposefully misspelt it so I knew I could get the username. 

I was like 10 or something.

If I could change it now I'd change my name to noodle or skittles. 

Noodle because my favourite musician is the gituarist (and general instrument player besides drums and bass) for the gorillaz and her music is super kawaii. 

Skittles because I am obsessed with them.

SO YOU GUYS. WHAT WOULD YOUR NAMES BE.

The name Matt Creek originates back when I joined up back in 2011.

I wanted to use part of my name but wanted the title to stand out. At the time, the Canada Creek Railway was about to close so I tribute to that and sounded usable, I added the word Creek to my username when Matt Creek was born and through time has become my 'themepark enthusiast' stage name.

We're I to change my user name it would be either,

1/ MC-Creek

2/ Professor Drunk

3/ Creaky Productions

Or MC16 ;)

All about the MC16 matt!!

With my username I felt really creative and used my full name, like my email address and pretty much every username I have aha! :P

I've never felt the need to change the name really as I use it for like everything now... I do like it stylised as 'DeanCox.' Though... I remember back in the days of msn messenger my display name used to be 'DeanCox. (Y)'... A username back from Habbo hotel years ago which still makes me cringe was 'D3ANO-118' which originated from a child nickname of Deano, and some random obsession with 118, 118 (got your number!) hahaha!

But I'm happy enough sticking with DeanGaryCox, or as some people have abbreviated without asking me to DGC! ;)