Your Thorpe Park Photos

Joe

I took it myself THANKYOU very much. STOLE my photos? GOD. Jealousy..... An Engineer Saw me down there taking photos anyway.... I moved when was requested.And Sebastian.... there was a family taking there kids for a walk down there...... Gee..... It was also taken in 2006..... and there wasn't a sign or anything on the OPEN gate....

Ans Sebastian.... there was a family taking there kids for a walk down there...... Gee..... It was also taken in 2006..... and there wasn't a sign or anything on the OPEN gate....

Ahh yeah did that myself a couple of times. Dunno why the gate in the garden was never shut in 06.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm amazed at some of these pics. I'm gonna try and take a few tomorrow but the thing is, I'm actually such a freak when it comes to Thorpe. I hate wasting time. That includes eating and taking pictures...Anyway, I will try, see if there are any updates around the park.

Itl be dead all day anyway, so youll have plenty of times to ride things.

• 2 weeks later...

I now have a flickr account...Which is here.But I cant pay for a pro account and free accounts are only allowed 3 sets, so every time I take photos and make a new set I have to get rid of the oldest one, so only the 3 latest ones will be there. Though they're spread out over a lot of time because usually I cba to take photos, though I do sometimes.But of course I do also have a photobucket account, which allowes me unlimited albums, so all the times I've takes photos will be there, not just the last 3. Click Me!Well I might as well :D.

• 3 months later...

Mmm I bet you do love smoke and speed :huh:

LOL, I just got that!

Really is great to see the smoke back on Stealth. Good amount of it too, not too little, and its not covering the whole station. Can't help noticing the lack of queue in that pic.

- well, it was done at the start of the day....

• 1 month later...