Bolliger and Mabillard

yeah

Dragon Khan is the only disappointing B&M I've ridden, I found it quite force less, rattly, and in general a let down after hearing such great things about it.

As for the other b&m's my top 3 are made up of them..

1: Shambhala
2: Nemesis
3: Nemesis Inferno

The other B&Ms in the UK The Swarm & Oblivion are in my top 10.

As for the Hulk, Kraken, Montu, Duelling Dragons and Kumba in florida, from what I remember they were amazing rides, with Montu being my favourite ride altogether from Florida, but as it was back in 2005, I class it too long ago to realistically compare.

Favourites are probably Nemesis, Black Mamba, Oblivion and Krake! Air I thought was dull, Swarm is meh, Inferno is fun but quite average.

Black Mamba the first time round was kind of meh too, however once you ride on the front row I'd say it's second to Nemesis for me. Although the second half of the layout is really fun and twisty, it feels like there's nothing exciting to come which is a shame :(

Krake is fab. Oblivion is great too although I'd rate Krake just above it for the airtime on the loop and on the camel back. 

Pluk he means invert. B&M my favourite manufacturer have done some amazing rides that have once or are in my top 10 such as : Shambhala, Nemesis, Oblivion, Dragon Khan, Nemesis Inferno, The Swarm.

Anyone that has Swarm in there top 10 is basic and needs to actually go and travel the world or ride shambhala.

You've literally just called yourself "basic".

You've literally just called yourself "basic".

Honey Boo, Swarm is nowhere in or near my Top 10. Yes if you noticed Ryan The Swarm is at the end because its dull and boring compared to Shambhala which is a superior coaster. I rate Infusion higher than it and thats saying something ugh I tend to avoid The Swarm like the plague if I am the park Stealth and Saw are the best. I used to like Swarm. Oh yes I am a butterfly ethan I think you are the moth my friend :)

Honey Boo, Swarm is nowhere in or near my Top 10. Yes if you noticed Ryan The Swarm is at the end because its dull and boring compared to Shambhala which is a superior coaster. I rate Infusion higher than it and thats saying something ugh I tend to avoid The Swarm like the plague if I am the park Stealth and Saw are the best.

More importantly though, what other B&M's have you been on aside from the UK 5 and presumably, Khan and Shambhala.

More importantly though, what other B&M's have you been on aside from the UK 5 and presumably, Khan and Shambhala.

None of them but will be going to Efteling in the winter and then either Italy or Germany or Spain for the B&Ms next year. Don`t really like Air its a good substantial prototype but the other ones looks so much better. Raptor and some of the American ones look better than The Swarm.

Nemesis and Nemesis Inferno are the only B&M's I rate highly. Air and Swarm are fairly similar in that I find they offer little thrill but are just "okay", and Oblivion really is just one drop - it would make a good start to a ride, but I just think it's too short for a roller coaster.

Admittedly I haven't been on any B&M's outside the UK, hopefully that'll change soon.

Anyone that has Swarm in there top 10 is basic and needs to actually go and travel the world or ride shambhala.

Just to remind you, there is more to life than theme parks and there's no need to be calling anyone basic because of the coasters they rate!

Nemesis and Nemesis Inferno are the only B&M's I rate highly. Air and Swarm are fairly similar in that I find they offer little thrill but are just "okay", and Oblivion really is just one drop - it would make a good start to a ride, but I just think it's too short for a roller coaster.

Admittedly I haven't been on any B&M's outside the UK, hopefully that'll change soon.

Jamie go to Port Aventura and anywhere else that has a B&M in the world.

I know from experience what rides to avoid like the plague what rides to ride. I`ll have over 150 coasters next year with most of the trips I have planned and my theme park season doesn`t end until New Year with Efteling and Toverland as well as Duinrell and whatever parks in that area that are open for the christmas opening. None except Efteling will have B&M but I get Troy and Joris En De Draak.

The B&M rides I have been on are Swarm, Nemesis Inferno, Raptor, Oblivion (Gardaland) and Silver Star. All of these go into my top ten, although that is probably mainly due to the fact that I haven't really been on many different coasters. I can't say Raptor is much better than Swarm, the actual themeing of Swarm is far better tho imo.