Bolliger and Mabillard

yeah

As well I think it's got abit to forceful for my liking when I rode it last year the force was manageable whereas now it just makes me grey out too much.

Honey boo don't call me basic that just makes you even more basic. Dragon Khan is more intense than The Swarm and I didn't grey out once. Swarm the only good thing about it is the theming which is absolutely fantastic. Love you Jamie.

This doesn't exactly make sense?

You grey out on coasters because of the high positive forces experienced when on a ride.  So, the more intense a ride, the more likely you are to grey out.  If you're greying out on Swarm, but not on a more forceful ride, then there's something not quite right there...

Unless you're saying that you grey out on Swarm on a higher percentage of your rides on it now then compared to Khan, in which case, it's a stupid comparison since you've surely ridden Swarm many, many more times than Khan?

My count is....

1. Shambhala

2. Nemesis 

3. Silver Star

4. Kraken

5. Oblivion

6. Nemesis Inferno

7. The Swarm 

8. Dragon Khan

9. Air

Now Swarm maybe be low for me but I really like it, it has good forces and I like the wing style, its just the other 6 are better for me in my opinion. So I'm a basic bitch then ;)

Anyone that has Swarm in there top 10 is basic and needs to actually go and travel the world or ride shambhala.

Problem is though I have been on Shambhala and I LOVED it. I also love the Swarm since it's relaxed but really good fun. they are also two VERY different coasters giving different experiences so you can't compare the two. Coaster enthusiasts have different opinions like how I find SAW and Rage are way better than Smiler :) 

Anyone that thinks The Smiler is better than Saw and Rage need to get there heads tested.

*their

By saying things like that, you're the one that needs to get your head tested. It's called having an opinion, Jordan. May come as a shock to you, but some people actually prefer the Smiler over Saw and Rage and don't have anything wrong with them at all.