Bolliger and Mabillard

yeah

• 1 year later...

Surprised the following 2020 coasters have barely been mentioned on here but I just wanted to comment about some of my observations.

Many of us know about the two B&M “hyper” coasters coming most likely next year to Hershey Park and KI (the latter isn’t confirmed but is like 99% likely).

Everyone has seemed to go with the idea that KI’s will be a giga based on what cedar fair has done in the past with other parks, the fact they already have a hyper as well as the layout plans. I noticed something from the track that may confirm it.

Whilst I couldn’t find an image of the track for the lift hill, I noticed a piece of track below where the spine seems to widen to what looks like the start of a B&M giga style lift.

5F6A6959-AA50-4B3B-8216-FE8DE8D14780.thumb.jpeg.9a17e8a8899b3a9fdfa98b850bf1689b.jpeg

For the B&M most likely going to Hersheypark. It’s height is unknown but I think the lift hill track suggests a hyper given it doesn’t have the wider spine as seen on gigas.

10FBD30D-31A0-48B3-873E-86D173273E05.thumb.jpeg.d74cbd020d25856cc7e7b0c8a1507c57.jpeg

I don’t know if anyone else has commented about this online somewhere else, if so I’m sorry if this sounds really obvious.