Fright Nights 2015

Jack F

Hope you like loud noises

or in general, just people repeatedly shouting in your face for a good 3 minutes :lol:

Sounds about right [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] I wonder if we might get a different experience this year

It wasn't actually as bad as people have said it is, there was quite a few actors who liked to shout and lots of bangs. I really liked it, better than most of the tulleys mazes but not too scary. Next up is MBV

Isolation corridor? Do you have to go by yourself?

No sorry I wasn't clear, they used to be the isolation cells in E10, it's just a narrow corridor now.

We have done CITW which was just as good as previous years, and Saw Alive was amazing! Usually I don't rate this maze at all but the actors were just phenomenal today and were actually in the roles of Saw - keep it up guys!

No sorry I wasn't clear, they used to be the isolation cells in E10, it's just a narrow corridor now.

We have done CITW which was just as good as previous years, and Saw Alive was amazing! Usually I don't rate this maze at all but the actors were just phenomenal today and were actually the roles of Saw - keep it up guys!

could you describe your experience in saw and how it was better in spoiler tags maybe?? thanks!!

(I really hate the maze so I'm excited to see how its improved!!)

MBV was disappointing - hospital scene removed, starts with the old isolation corridor.

Just heard the Asylum theme playing around Colossus though so that's a plus!

Has anything new been put in in place of the hospital scene or is the maze just even shorter now?? :/ it was my least favourite anyway for a number of reasons but still that's not good!

^don't think that's even possible, hospital scene is at the start of the film AND right at the start of the maze (well it was last year), which is before you get split up.

Not all of last year's maze was in movie order the dressing room was before the forest in maze but not in movie

Not all of last year's maze was in movie order the dressing room was before the forest in maze but not in movie

yeah but the point is, the hospital scene was always before you got split up. as in, right at the start, when there's only one route, and nowhere for you to get lost. I'm sure its gone, which is pretty bad, making a really short maze even shorter :/