Fright Nights 2015

Jack F

I am having a good evening, and currently in the queue for The Big Top which isn't moving very quickly (long Fastrack/VIP queue!!)

My Bloody Valentine was a big letdown this year, there is so much more that could be done even with the reduced layout, I didn't see anyone with a gas mask on the second run-through!

I have filmed all mazes (apart from Blair Witch as haven't got time for that today) and will be filming The Big Top, as long as they permit filming in there.

It's really nice that Thorpe are allowing us to film in the mazes, a nice gesture to passholders IMO.

Well we do have to remember most of them are Btec level 3 educated.

Nothing wrong with that? ;)

Going by some pictures uploaded, the makeup skills have definitely gotten better on roaming actors! I can't take any horror based thing seriously if it's awful, white faces and black eyes in studio 13 last year...

Also worth noting that Contianment was closed even though I thought it would have been open for the press event, wonder if it'll be open tomorrow?

I am having a good evening, and currently in the queue for The Big Top which isn't moving very quickly (long Fastrack/VIP queue!!)

My Bloody Valentine was a big letdown this year, there is so much more that could be done even with the reduced layout, I didn't see anyone with a gas mask on the second run-through!

I have filmed all mazes (apart from Blair Witch as haven't got time for that today and will be filming The Big Top, as long as they permit filming in there.

It's really nice that Thorpe are allowing us to film in the mazes, a nice gesture to passholders IMO.

Please give the link to them