Fright Nights 2015

Jack F

Even yesterday from like 7-10 it got pretty busy with all mazes 90 minutes.

Long queue for BWP yesterday when it opened advertised as up to 120 mins, took me 60 minutes with a breakdown due to actor being punched. After that at around 8.45 only queued 20 mins for Cabin and Saw. MBV was nearly walk on from 9.30 too. Generally seemed around 60 min queues up to around 8.30 ish when they died down. Queue boards were not adjusted though.

I've just seen this picture on the "visitor posts" section of Thorpe's Facebook page.

21453186544_41c0e44f80_b.jpg

That's the Fastrack queue.  Absoloutely shocking, will they ever learn?

Then they had the nerve to reply with this:

Hi ----, we're sorry for the wait! The park is very busy today, but the fast track queue is still much quicker than the standard queue

So a complete disregard for those who have made the effort to visit the park, probably paid in the realm of £30-£50 for a day ticket who are stuck in the standard queue, which knowing Thorpe is probably not moving due to the ridiculous batching of Fastrack!

EDIT:  Just seen this:

@THORPEPARK been queuing for blair witch for nearly 2hours now, what's happening with it?? haven't moved in line

Two hours for Blair Witch?!

I've just seen this picture on the "visitor posts" section of Thorpe's Facebook page.

21453186544_41c0e44f80_b.jpg

That's the Fastrack queue. Absoloutely shocking, will they ever learn?

Then they had the nerve to reply with this:

So a complete disregard for those who have made the effort to visit the park, probably paid in the realm of £30-£50 for a day ticket who are stuck in the standard queue, which knowing Thorpe is probably not moving due to the ridiculous batching of Fastrack!

EDIT: Just seen this:

Two hours for Blair Witch?!

Does Blair Witch suffer more e stops than others? On both thurs and fri we were sent back due to an e stop. Was advertised as 120 mins yesterday but was 60mins with e stop and quite a lot of fastrack.

Big top was sooooooo bad tonight, first tent 1 actor (the fortune teller), second tent 1 actor (just stared at us), third tent 2 actors (chainsaw guy and 1 clown) it was terrible.

MBV had a good amount of actors tonight who actually did something to scare us.

Cabin was great, very dark and smoky, could be a few more actors tho

Saw was ok, not really scary though

Containment, just another way for Thorpe to steal your money

Blair witch, after a 2 hour and 15 minute Q I was delighted to be E-vac ed from the attraction. I complained and got a fastpass for stealth in the dark

Worst and busiest night so far!

Tonight has been a write off we have experienced 5 maze shutdowns and only got on 2 mazes since 6 oclock with fast track . Colossus has been closed now from around 7pm, blair which main queue is over 3 hours speaking to the people next to me we have waited nearly 2 in fasttrack

What is going on today?!

Colossus, The Swarm, X, Depth Charge, Slammer, Storm Surge & Slammer are all currently closed, on top of the pre-warned I'm a Celebrity, Samurai, Vortex and, since 5, Loggers Leap, Rumba Rapids and Rocky Express.

Surely it must be a powercut?  To have 13 rides down on the opening night of Fright Nights is just absurd, on top of the various maze shutdowns I keep hearing about!