Fright Nights 2015

Jack F

I think they have a bigger problem to something acosiated with Sundays! I won't say who but I was squared up to by a ten year old as he was trying to take someone else's seat ( they were sitting in) and what had to let some girls go in front of us on big top due to them being touched by this the same group of ten year old lads.

I went Friday and yesterday and it seems like you guys had a worse day than us. Friday the mazes were all in full form a few hiccups here and there easily sorted. Got in all mazes twice. Did my brave it alone in Cabin a rather kinky experience is what I'm going to say but really really good. You are all going to enjoy brave it alone when you do it.

Friday reviews

Cabin 10/10

Saw 8/10

Blair witch 7/10

Mbv 5/10

Big top 2/10

Now onto Saturday didn't go on many rides because our aim was mazes. We had no significant problems and 2 Estops the whole time and that was big top and cabin. Cabin again amazing helped they remembered me from brave it alone last night giving me a miniesque brave it alone, saw again really good, mbv meh, big top better than the first time. Duly noted we did cabin 3 times with minimal fuss.

Saturday reviews and my maze positioning

Cabin 10

Saw 9

Didn't do Blair but 7

Big top 6

Mbv 2

I think they have a bigger problem to something acosiated with Sundays! I won't say who but I was squared up to by a ten year old as he was trying to take someone else's seat ( they were sitting in) and what had to let some girls go in front of us on big top due to them being touched by this the same group of ten year old lads.

I would find it very satisfying to throw a few ten year old's around the beach. 

Confronted a member of staff about queue jumpers he simply didn't care. Queue for be looking long :/

Yesterday I can say that the staff were very caring about queue jumping in the big top. Some kids really needed the loo when there was an E stop so they ran out of the queue to the dome toilets. One of them managed to get back in, another was chucked out.

However, there were some teens in front who were smoking and I could see many more, yet the staff did nothing. One of the worst things about yesterday was the sheer amount of smokers/vapers in queue lines. It's disgusting.

Fastrack queue for Blair Witch is overflowing, we have been speaking to some people who are in it and they are disgusted.

The main queue I full and overflowing back to the hotdog hut and we haven't moved at all (yet at least five Fastrack groups have gone through).

Very poor show.

It is. Moving been in queue since open however there is an estop

Oh wow! Had such a good run through today on Big Top, the lighting had changed a bit to make it more effective and the actors were so much better and used their surroundings better and our group was split up in the mirror maze so the actual big top tent was so much better and personal!

My ratings today (yesterday)...

Cabin In The Woods: 4/5 (5/5)

Saw Alive: 3/5 (4/5)

Big Top: 4/5 (2/5)

MBV: 4/5 (4/5)

Blair Witch: (3/5)

Oh wow! Had such a good run through today on Big Top, the lighting had changed a bit to make it more effective and the actors were so much better and used their surroundings better and our group was split up in the mirror maze so the actual big top tent was so much better and personal!

My ratings today (yesterday)...

Cabin In The Woods: 4/5 (5/5)

Saw Alive: 3/5 (4/5)

Big Top: 4/5 (2/5)

MBV: 4/5 (4/5)

Blair Witch: (3/5)

Admittedly, although I'm optimistic for FN (it seems to be getting better, and should be by the 28th), there is one thing I'm dissapointed with: the Big Top Mirror maze is terrible. If Thorpe hadn't called it a 'mirror maze', it would be good. But they did, and that was a mistake.

I'm going friday, how busy will it be?

A visit to Madame Mephisto should help us answer this question...

dk90E.jpg

The future is unclear, with many outcomes possible. If you take a trip to the Carnival for the full day, you will likely experience all of the fairground rides, experience some movies up close and personal, and be able to visit the Figaro Brothers.

Only fate knows for certain...

A visit to Madame Mephisto should help us answer this question...

dk90E.jpg

The future is unclear, with many outcomes possible. If you take a trip to the Carnival for the full day, you will likely experience all of the fairground rides, experience some movies up close and personal, and be able to visit the Figaro Brothers.

Only fate knows for certain...

She  also says that fastrack is going to be oversold,and thats going to be the scariest part of the evening..