Fright Nights 2015

Jack F

Big Top more like big flop like a walk through most predictable jumps ever had my face touched by the baby 3/10

Cabin great fun amazing scares did it 3 times had 5 actors on 2 people in the end. 10/10

Mbv great jumps good build up scared me alot 8/10

Saw same as every year 5/10

Blair witch fun as always great atmosphere 8/10

[spoiler] I am the only one who liked them? I thought Big Top was decent, MBV was way better than last year, BWP was even better than last year. What didn't you like about them?[/spoiler]
Big flop and saw were bad because because nothing happened they felt like a walk through with some nice scenery

Big flop and saw were bad because because nothing happened they felt like a walk through with some nice scenery

Well Saw Alive has always been disapointing TBH,  Big Top IMO is ok.

I would say the first tent is utter cra*p, but the last two tents make it alright.

All the other mazes are good IMO, the only thing  I didn't like is the operations...but thats because it is operated by a company called Merlin.

Anyone else done containment? I thought it was utter poop and just wanted to compare incase it was just a bad run through or something?! It certainly was not worth paying for thats for sure!

Considering the horror stories of last weekend though, I thought most mazes were fairly decent - I'll review them later when I'm back from work

Was good to ride samurai last night again though sloooow operations doubled a 15 minute q

Big top looking better, were all those hanging punch bag things in the third tent fun house before? The little booth with the man In that was outside between tents 2 and 3 is now in tent 2. We were rushed through and caught up with another group which spoilt it due to a previous estop and then it being past closing so they were rushing everyone through. No chainsaw at end!!!! Hope that's a one off!

Last scene the clown dressing room had a great clowns silhouette which was a dead ring for professor burp, have they nicked a prop from bubble works? Lol