Fright Nights 2015

Jack F

Or (more likely), doesn't want Thorpe to be annoyed with this forum because the secret got leaked out...

Whether or not you think the secretive angle works or not, shouldn't just blurt out any old information, because it does greatly annoy the parks if they've chosen something to remain away from the public until their own set release date...

I agree, but we were told that 2 of the characters are easter eggs/homages/linked with/clues (whatever you want to call it) to WC16.

That may be correct. Or as previously stated by park managers 'we're gonna try and throw you off track'. My bets are still on a London underground themed ride. They even had a map of the London underground in containment, which is meant to be all about WC16, even though I can't imagine Thorpe making it that obvious.

That may be correct. Or as previously stated by park managers 'we're gonna try and throw you off track'. My bets are still on a London underground themed ride. They even had a map of the London underground in containment, which is meant to be all about WC16, even though I can't imagine Thorpe making it that obvious.

Again, I agree ;) (about the London theme, I don't know if it will be for sure, but I guess it will). But that doesn't mean there can't be an IP involved also.

Well that's not true at all. I have just given the 'clues' that were given to us on the maze tour. If you can't work it out from there, then well that's not my problem is it. 

I agree, but we were told that 2 of the characters are easter eggs/homages/linked with/clues (whatever you want to call it) to WC16.

I don't understand this? If thorpe gave a theme park fan some clues to work out the theme or IP or whatever than why would they do that without expecting it to make its way on to a Thorpe park fan site? like, really?

I don't understand this? If thorpe gave a theme park fan some clues to work out the theme or IP or whatever than why would they do that without expecting it to make its way on to a Thorpe park fan site? like, really?

I don't know, they probably didn't realise the 'clues' led so easily to the theme.

But have they specified that it shouldn't be mentioned? It makes no sense to me why anyone who's worked out the IP from clues they were given in park have to be so cryptic? It's a fan site for goodness sake  :unsure:

No they haven't, but certain people have told me I shouldn't be mentioning stuff on here. Anyway, scarycoasterboy said it earlier, so it's done now.

Oh I see. It's London Underground. No offence, but I call bull on that. 'Dark secret that will distort your reality'. That's not the London underground

the underground itself isn't whats distorting your reality. it'll probably just be the setting of the ride, or at least have some significance in it. all I know is both containment and the big top (and of course WC16's marketing and clues up to now) heavily hint towards:

a ) derren brown having some input into the rides creation

b ) something to do with clockworks (an automation maybe..) being significant to the theme of the ride

and c ) the london underground being involved in the theme/setting of the ride

you can't really deny any of that (imo of course).

But it's not the 'Theme'. It's like saying that Saw is about a disused factory....

exactly. I haven't specified or said that derren brown, automations or the london underground would be the actual theme(s) of the ride. I've said they will probably all be significant or at least feature within the theme itself. no one knows what the theme is yet :).

No one said the IP was the London Underground... but it has been said that there's going to be a train carriage involved some how... I'm not sure how many times I have to say that  :lol:

End Of The Line.

Mind Gap which became Mind The Gap.

But I know nothing of course. Why do you think they changed it from codename Whitechapel to WC16 to make it less obvious? It's not like there's a Whitechapel underground sta... oh wait...  :ph34r: