Fright Nights 2015

Jack F

BIG TOP was good, although the most inconsistent maze I've ever been in and average theming inside the tents. Cabin was great again although needs renovation as another year of it will be stale, and they need someone stood at the cabin entrance as it was too easy to loop back in and do the maze 6 times in a row. I thought MBV was really good, don't understand the negativity, and BWP is actually the best imo even if its the simplest.

Fright Night has been so good this year, although yday was just ridiculously busy and too over capacity.

I enjoyed Containment and it was worth £8, but only works once. 

I hope next year we see some original IPs, or if the Lionsgate rumors are false we see some new films coming in to replace these that will be stale by next year after 3 years of use.

(the control room is absolutely useless)

Explain what you mean by "on this scale"

After going on Sub species yestaday and today I have to say it is on its own scale compared to thorpes.

It isn't just touching, I got shoved into a room with one other person and for the whole maze it was just us two!

For the whole of it we were pushed, split up ect.

Sub species: the end games is rightly in its own league compared to thorpes mazes.

No in the scare industry attacked is being scared with different props getting attacked with the makeup adds to the experience.

Been to thorpe millions time to FN and that has never happend. And I'm familiar with the scare industry, but being attacked with condiments and facepaints sounds odd.

Has anyone else been "attacked" with makeup, sounds more like FIA.

Sounds very fun for people who have a allergic reaction to face paints...

Regarding the makeup, did they actually put it ON you? Because a high percentage of people are allergic to typical face paints (I've seen some hanging around in big top, they're just cheap ones) and I know this as I study SFX make-up! The only warning I've seen regarding makeup is on a sign outside MBV where they say the actors wear liquid latex and other special effects. I have heard of people getting fake blood in their hair but that was probably an accident! Can't see too many people being happy if they get a lovely rash from a maze...

Standard runthroughs. Brave it alone felt comparatively weak in cabin but is the best I've done out of the 2. Perks of knowing the actors they will make your experience amazing.

No offence but that just makes your point invalid. The "standard" person who doesnt know the actors doesnt get this more intense experience during a normal run through of a maze. Therefore the touching at thorpe is less intense than that at AT if everyone is getting thrown about etc regardless if they know the actors or not.