Fright Nights 2015

Jack F

I got big top for FIA and Baby was lovely :) there's a video of the ceremony Mer posted on YouTube! You can see Baby hugging me at the end. Everyone has different experiences in Fia and that's why it's so fun! The worst bit is the anxiety waiting for it to start, I'd recommend it as long as you're not easily offended!

Came back from fright nights last night and besides big flop the mazes were all pretty good, just out of interest has anyone else had a female actor in CITW pull you into the bedroom room on your own and offered to have sex on the bed with you?

t5q9y_zpszipyqjaa.gif

I bet they have to be pretty selective who they ask that. Make a bad call on whose 18 and you're in big trouble. 

they do overuse the zombie rednecks I must admit, was hoping to at least see the merman this year somehow :-(. oh well, overall cabin is a brilliant translation of the film into a horror maze. the fact that thorpe made the second half, on my run throughs, as chaotic and populated as the last quarter or so of the film is really really impressive. I love the film so much so I'm really really gonna miss cabin as a maze :-(.