Jack F

Fright Nights 2015

Thats not great to hear, why not?

The mazes seem a bit stale and the actors do all the same thing?? Maybe I've done them too many times

I am having a good evening, and currently in the queue for The Big Top which isn't moving very quickly (long Fastrack/VIP queue!!)

My Bloody Valentine was a big letdown this year, there is so much more that could be done even with the reduced layout, I didn't see anyone with a gas mask on the second run-through!

I have filmed all mazes (apart from Blair Witch as haven't got time for that today) and will be filming The Big Top, as long as they permit filming in there.

It's really nice that Thorpe are allowing us to film in the mazes, a nice gesture to passholders IMO.

Well we do have to remember most of them are Btec level 3 educated.

Nothing wrong with that? ;)

Going by some pictures uploaded, the makeup skills have definitely gotten better on roaming actors! I can't take any horror based thing seriously if it's awful, white faces and black eyes in studio 13 last year...

Also worth noting that Contianment was closed even though I thought it would have been open for the press event, wonder if it'll be open tomorrow?

I am having a good evening, and currently in the queue for The Big Top which isn't moving very quickly (long Fastrack/VIP queue!!)

My Bloody Valentine was a big letdown this year, there is so much more that could be done even with the reduced layout, I didn't see anyone with a gas mask on the second run-through!

I have filmed all mazes (apart from Blair Witch as haven't got time for that today and will be filming The Big Top, as long as they permit filming in there.

It's really nice that Thorpe are allowing us to film in the mazes, a nice gesture to passholders IMO.

Please give the link to them

Remember guys, this is only preview night. You'll never know if things get much better in the next few days! Really hoping MBV can be sorted out real soon.

Just come out of The Big Top.

Very meh in my opinion, it lacked scares and the theming was very sparse, over half of it was just black curtains.

Bit of a "big flop" to be honest!